PROLOGUE

Like a tide that blows the wave to the shoreline I know he won't stay but why it feel so right to fall inlove with someone I can't have?

I love him . I want him. I need him . but he isn't mine.

-------- PROLOGUE ------

Ang buhay ay parang isang panaginip. Minsan maganda, minsan hindi. Minsan nakakatuwa, minsan nakakaiyak,minsan gusto mong maulit at minsan gusto mong kalimutan. Just like a dream life is a surprise. Hindi mo alam kung ano ang mangyayari mamaya o kung ano mangyayari bukas. You always have a planned but sometime it stays as a plan.

I am Gianna Joyce Lopez. I'm 23 years old. A HRM graduate and working as a crew in a small coffee shop. Why here? You will know later.

I live my life with two important things on me;one, my planner and two, my pen. Everything na ginagawa ko ay nakabase don sa inililista ko and lahat yon dapat nakaplano. I grew up to organized things and I hate complications. What would you expect to someone who's living alone right? Yeah. Alone.

Eight years ago my Parents left me. Nagising na lang ako na wala na sila. Reasons?Hindi ko alam at believe me ayoko ng malaman pa. Tragic Indeed but it made me a strong person and molded me to someone who I am today.

Responsibility overtook me and maybe that was the reason why I became matured. Hindi ako humingi ng tulong. I didn't showed other people na nag iisa nalang ako. One day a man knocked on my door and told me to follow him. I did. Doon na nagsimula ang buhay ko sa Cafe at ang pagiging parte ng buhay ko sa buhay ni Tatay Bert. The man who chose to help me despite of me not asking it. He owns the Cafe and he let me work in there and sent me to School on exchanged. I graduated and decided to continue my career to the place where my life reborn. In Holy Cafe. People called it that because it was located in front of a seminary and mostly our costumers are holy or soon to be holy people.

I grew up and maturely enhanced on there. I lived with those people everyday of my life. That Cafe taught me to be kind hearted to anyone who were unfortunate than me. That Cafe pushed me to love those children on the street that struggled everyday in order to live. Those children that became my family. Those children that made me feel how lucky I am to have a life like this.

That Holy Cafe that witnessed the ups and down of seminary people. The secrets, the failed and the success of each one of them. That Cafe that bonded us to be a family. That founded a friendship and discovered a perfect definition of love.

That Cafe that Tatay Bert love with all his heart.

A Cafe that change my life unexpectedly.

That Cafe that taught me on how to hold on with my heart even though it was not right.

This is me and this is my story.

******************--------------*****
AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS!! ANOTHER STORY FROM ME AGAIN. SANA BY THIS TIME HINDI NA MASYADONG MARAMING ERROR. THIS IS MY 3RD STORY IN WATTPAD AND HOPEFULLY ITO YONG PINAKATAMA. (finger cross).

Anyways, this story is base on true life. Kung sa akin man or kanino man nangyari ang storyang to hopefully magustuhan niyo. Other place and names ay pinalitan ko for privacy. So enjoy and tell me what you think. :) :) :)

lynlyn_223l