Please Stay, Forever With Me

'Tony's POV'

  Scarlett has been out for three weeks. Three weeks I've been in this hospital. Three weeks I've missed shows and had to call a back up to perform for me. For three weeks, I've been barely eating, crying a lot, and listening to Scarlett's heart machine.

"Why won't you just wake the fuck up already Scar? I miss you so much.." I then remembered that anything familiar to her could trigger her awakening. "Geez Tony the doctor tells you this at the beginning and you remember now?" I scolded myself. Trying to think of her favorite song, I remembered that day about four weeks ago when we'd been walking to the Ice Cream shop. When Resurrect The Sun came on, she went like dead serious. I had an idea.

"Here in the echoes, madness grows. The years of my sinning, teach me to show, a heartless feeling, of pain and regret. These wounds were open, like lines in the sand. The world is sleeping, but they still have hope, so, I pray for mourning; I swear I'll never let you die-" slightly as ever, I heard her heart beat pick up, almost nothing at all, but it was still there. "-these saints within us, can bring this moment back to life. And my heart's held high with this battle cry, I'll march on. On the horizon, we will, Resurrect the sun.

For the darkness, has broken our homes-" I felt Scarlett's hand started to twitch.

Wait.

I moved in lighting speed to the nurse button, fingers trembling as I intertwined them with Scarlett's own.

^ Scarlett's POV ^

I could hear. I could dream, I just couldn't talk, move, or see. Hearing a familiar voice to start to sing, the same voice I loved and longed to see the man it belonged to, I willed my eyelids to open, but they wouldn't budge. Tony continued to sing Ressurect The Sun, something he hadn't done in a long time. He would sing for me every once in a while, he'd talk to me everyday and hold my wrist so tight, I'm surprised he hasn't broken my wrist.

Oh, but when he cried, I internally cried. It hurt me to see him hurt, to see him cry. Stupid body that won't let me do anything I scolded myself. I was just so useless, and my body felt as if buried underground. Tony carried on singing, making my heart flutter and break. Do something! I willed my body to move, to wake up, but it was useless. Tony's hand intertwined with my own as he began to sing the chorus. Okay hand. I swear I will buy you a new bracelet if you just move..

It was silly, to talk to my own hand, but I just didn't know what to do. I concentrated all of whatever energy I had in me and all my will to force my hand to move. To do SOMETHING. All the sudden, I did feel my fingers twitch. No longer could I only see black, but I saw red, the color of bright lights through my closed eye lids. Once again, the first time in quite the time, I had partial control over my body. I felt Tony's dominant, strong hand over my own left. Again, I willed my hand to move, and luckily, it moved on first command.

Forcing my eyes open, I looked up to a wide-eyed Tony, with tears raining down his face. "S-Scarlett? Scarlett baby oh my god I've missed you so bad.." he whispered and put his forehead to my own, his tears staining my cheeks. He hugged my limp figure, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I couldn't care less though; I was back, and nothing else mattered in the world than being in his arms. "It's been hell not having you here, I've been missing you so bad," he whimpered against my skin.

All too soon, the nurses and doctors rushed into the room, shooing my Tony out. Reluctantly, he released my hand and walked out backwards, facing me and smiling. The doctor, a short, kind, and dark skinned man asked for me to do certain exercises. As in touching each of my fingers with my thumb, one at a time in a quick manner. He made me roll my head, asked me questions to revise my memory, and then told me I would be able to leave the following morning.

× Vic's POV × =.=

How could've I been so stupid? Scarlett clearly didn't like me in that way, and Fer had left when Scar had slipped into a coma. How I wish I could turn back in time and start over again. Not get in Tony's way, not try to have something with Fer..

                   ...Flashback...

"Vic? Vic are you awake?" I heard a familiar soprano voice say. Without turning around in my bunk, I nodded. "Sorry it's just that....I don't even know. I just feel like I can talk to you about anything," Fer said, sitting down on the fluffy matters. "It's okay, you can tell me anything." I turned to face her as I spoke. She was clutching a pillow to her chest, mascara running down her face. I'd seen her like this lately, also with some sort of alcoholic beverage. "I-I.." she started, but choked back tears in the process.

"C'mere," I hugged her to my body. Holy shit she was freezing. "Fer? Come lay down for a minute, you're freezing." She looked at me with tired, red and puffy eyes, but nodded. Her tan legs climbed into the bunk, and I followed after her. Fer continued to cry, shoulders shaking constantly.

"It hurts so bad, you know..losing the one you expected to live forever with, love feels like war." She finished, once her breath was steady. "I know, I know beleive me," I'd comforted her. "Vic? Could you sing to me?" She asked shyly, almost too low for me to catch it.

Mentally, I searched for a song that could suit her in the situation, without the lyrics getting too badly at her. The only one I could think of, was Hold On 'Till May. "Hold On 'Till May?" I'd asked her to see if she was okay with it, and she'd nodded sleepily.

"She sits up high, surrounded by the sun. One million branches and she loves every one. Mom and Dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long, I'm going crazy.

As the sun went down, we ended up on the ground. I heard the train shake the windows, you screamed over the sound-" I was about to continue, but light snores were already escaping her throat. I smiled, admiring how peacefully she slept in my arms. Gently, I moved forward and kissed her forehead, "Darling you'll be okay." I whispered before falling asleep.

"Vic. Viiiic. VIC," Fer hissed in my ear, her voice raspy from crying the previous night. "Five more minutes, mom." I'd teased, making her shove my face, nearly falling out of the bunk. "Oooow.." I whined, pouting. "Sorry. Shit I think I scratched your forehead," she stared at my head, then I realized how much it actually did hurt. Maybe she did scratch me. "Does that-" she started to poke the skin above my eye, making me hiss out in pain and flinch away "-hurt?" She finished, causing me to playfully glare.

I finally realized how close we actually were, her beautiful face, millimeters from my own. I got lost in her light brown eyes  waaay too easily. She stared back at me, then slowly traced her eyes to my lips as I mimicked her actions. During the night, she'd cuddled up to me, making one of my arms slip under her waist, the other resting at her hip. My right hand, the one at her hip, found its way to her hair, my fingers tangling there.

Both her hands had been at my face, inspecting my scratch. Now, her right hand  lowered to my chest, her left snaking to my own hair. Before my thoughts could interfere, I leaned in, slowly, and kissed the corner of her mouth. When she didn't push or back away, I continued to move slowly. I inched my way until my lips found her own, kissing her as gently as I could. Immediately, she kissed me back, her lips moving in sync with my own.

The moment seemed to never end, something I was glad about. I pulled her closer to me, my mind no longer in control. In the background, I heard Jaime's faint giggles, but I didn't mind them much attention. Suddenly, someone pushed the curtain to my bunk open, making me nearly fall out in surprise.

"For fucks sake Jennifer!" An angry Scarlett yelled. "Listen Scar it's not what it-" I started, rolling out of the bunk since I'd been closer to the curtain, suddenly scared of what she'd do. "Shut it, Fuentes. Let Fer, here explain it." I watched Scarlett's ears turn red under her blood red streak, something she'd once mentioned happened when she got mad. Scarlett continued to yell and scream and Fer, guilt washed over me.

What had I done?

             .... End Of Flashback....

Kay so umm I just wanted to put something out here. Kay so mind hitting the comment or vote button? Don't be silent readers please. Love yallz