The Devil In The Mirror

* Tony's POV *

As I began to clean the living room, I heard Scarlett yell, "EVERYONE GET TO THE CAR!" Her voice a living hell, furious and full of danger. She sprinted out of the room Vic had called her into, dragging him. It didn't take three seconds for me to follow. She looked like she would cut anybody that didn't do what she said. I'd ask later.

"Where are Mike and Jaime?" She asked us. "Outside finishing the graffiti." I answered. "Tell them to get their asses in the car. Now. I'll explain later. Vic, get the car started." She stopped by a drawer and opened it, reached underneath, and pulled out a key that dangled from a golden chain. Without staying to watch, I went outside to find Jaime and Mike drawing gazillions of signs that read "PTV". "Aye Tone come 'ere loo-" but I cut him off. "Scarlett said to get in the car. She will cut you." I pushed them towards the car.

"What's going on?" Mike asked, his brow furrowed. "I don't know, but she knows and will explain later." Scarlett ran outside and locked the door to the house. Then she tossed the key into the melting lake. "Scarlett Johnson, explain what just happened. " I demanded when she'd crazily driven away from the house.

She looked at me through the rear view mirror, fear evident in her eyes. Then she let her hair down, keeping one hand on the steering wheel, and sighed.

"Okay fine. Fer is crazy. She's ballistic. Her parents didn't disown her because she dropped out of law school. They couldn't care less. They did it because she was into a cult called 'The Memories'. When I say cult I mean they wore black freaky cloaks all the time and wore masks and sacrificed animals to Halom, a supposed God of theirs. It was weird okay? They would slit the animal's throat and pour the blood over their faces.

She was into witchcraft. She would make the freakiest things happen. She'd talk to the mirrors and write things on them. It.. it was crazy.

One night, she threatened to kill her parents. Sacrifice. Her parents knew how fucked up she was. They had a restraining order and disowned her. Evan was the one who got her out of that shit. H-he helped her. She stopped the crazy shit and got normal-ish again. But when he died, I saw her do it again. That night before I went into coma, she-she was talking into the mirror. 'The ultimate sacrifice was made to clean the world' she kept saying that over and over and I thought it was a song lyric until I realized.. Evan didn't die in a car crash. She killed him. She fucking killed the only fucking love she ever knew. She killed her parents and now she wants to kill us. 'The ultimate sacrifice' means to rid yourself of all you love to 'make the world clean' of happiness."

Jaime put his head in his hands as his eyes closed. Vic's face looked green. Mike was a ghostly white, and I probably was a mixture of them all. Scarlett had her eyes glued to the road, eyes cold and filled with betreyal and hurt. She choked back a sob as we all sat there, taking in the information. "We're running from a psychopath?" Jaime whispered. "Where do we go?" Mike asked. Scarlett bit her lip, and I felt sick to my stomach. "Let me see your phones. Vic, get mine from my back pocket." Vic did as he was told. She got the five phones in her hand, and threw them out the window as I watched.

"They would track us down." She explained. "Scarlett, where are we going to hide?" Vic asked in a quiet voice. "With my cousin, Marc. He lives in Colorado, in the mountains. Ran away when he was fourteen. Only I know where he lives. We'll be safe there, for now." She stepped on the gas as those two words ran through my head, scrarching at the floor inside my mind.

For now.

To my best friend, Fer *she's an actual person, the reason she's in every story. Don't worry she's not a psycho* please don't kill me XD