Ouch..

~ Vic's POV ~

"WHERE'S TONY?" I yelled across the room. The guy had been gone for like, a whole hour. Suddenly, my phone beeped, signaling I'd gotten a text.

Hey sorry I'm taking long, I've a friend who wants to meet you guys. Possible? -T

Suuuure. 'Friend'. Jk, sure. -V

K, thanks man. Be there in 10. -T

I told Mike that Tony would be bringing a 'friend' over, and he'd just smirked. "Let the guy be, Vic. You know that Tony has been down lately, since he found out that Rocio had been cheating on him." He said rather coldly. "Yeah, I know. Let's just hope it's a girl he's bringing over." I said with a playful sigh.

"HEY MOTHERF-Santa Maria! Vic! Mike! Tony brought home a girl!" I heard Jaime yell after he'd walked in the bus. Followed by a feminine 'Hey'. "Vic? Mike? Where you guys at?" I heard Tony yell. "Bunks!" Mike yelled back. As I saw three shadows moving towards us, Jaime was interviewing the girl Tony had brought. "OHMYGOD IT'S THE FUENTES BROTHERS!" I heard the girl squeal. She seemed about to pounce on Mike, so I stood up and walked over to her, giving her a friendly hug. She looked up at me, jaw to the floor, eyes sparkling and bulging out of her face. "Oh my god I am being hugged by Victor Fuentes..." she kind of whispered to herself. Wow,this girl is very pretty. WHAT? VIC! You literally don't even know her name!! "So um, Vic, this is Scarlett." Tony said bringing me back to reality. "Scarlett. Pretty name for a pretty girl." I said and she blushed lightly. I looked over to Tony and he was giving me somewhat of a glare. Smooth Vic. I can't beleive you just said that.

~ Scarlett's POV ~

"So um, what were you guys doing before I interrupted?" I shyly asked. "INTERRUPT?" Jaime literally screamed. "We were bored out of our minds gurl!" I simply smirked. "Well lucky you, SCARLETT TO THE RESCUE! TAG, YOU'RE IT!" I said tapping Tony on the shoulder. "No fair! That was cheating!" Tony pouted but chased after me anyways. Well, I thought after me. Because when I stole a glance over my shoulder, Tony was chasing a running Jaime hot on my heels. Then, me being as graceful as I am, I tripped and face planted the hard cement. "AAAHH!" I heard a chorus of about four voices say behind me. "Oh god you're heavy Jaime.." I whined as Jaime got off my back; he'd tripped on me and fell along with me. And Tony and Vic. "crush...can't...breathe..." was all I managed to wheeze out before I was pulled to my feet by a pair of strong, tattooed hands. "Well, looks like you keep falling today." Said Vic. Falling for Tony. WHAT? NO. LEAVE ME ALONE MIND! You know you like him. Just accept it. I snapped back to reality as Jaime kept yelling in my face. "I think you killed her Vic. Too much weight." Vic simply smiled and Tony laughed while Jaime kept yelling at me. "Cheaters.." I mumbled under my breath, but loud enough for Tony to hear. Scarlett, you're falling for Tony Perry. Hard. Ouch.