All Is Good If We Close Our Eyes

~Vic's POV~

Walking down the hospital hallway, I noticed Fer crying on her boyfriend's lifeless body. Perhaps I was invading her privacy, so I decided to back up a little bit. That's when I saw Scar absent-minded collapse on the floor and quietly break down. I was just about to comfort her, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Fer slowly sit down on a hospital chair, looking sick. Down right ill. I knew better than to think she was physically sick.

I simply hurried to hug her, and she passed out in my arms, probably tired.

I had to admit: she was really pretty. Just never noticed before, I guess I wasn't going to allow myself like someone that was probably already engaged. I decided to let go of Scar, Tony would be better for her. It'd be the best for everyone.

I didn't realise when I had picked Fer up into my arms, or when I had walked out of the hospital doors and climbed onto my own car. Oh well.

Maybe I can take her to the bus until she gets better.. I don't think it'd be safe to leave her alone in the house that has so many memories.

Arriving to the bus, I noticed that the lights from inside were on, meaning someone was inside. But I didn't see any other cars from here. "Tony?" I asked, hoping that he was inside. "Vic? Oh here you are. Fer in your car?" He questioned. "Yeah, she's passed out. Just tired, I guess." I answered. "Oh god. Scarlett fell asleep on the couch, maybe we can get Fer in her bunk until she feels better. Scar is here, maybe she'll help with it." He proposed with an uneasy shrug. I simply nodded, and opened the car door, heaving Fer into my arms. Tony opened the door for me, and I nodded him thanks. This beautiful girl was so broken. "Don't you worry, darling. I'll fix you." I whispered into Fer's hair.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

SORRY ITS SO SHORT.

THAT IS NOT A SEXUAL REFERENCE.

DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH THE SLOTH?

IS VIC FALLING FOR FER?

WILL TONY AND SCAR GET TOGETHER?

WHERE IS JAIME AND MIKE IN THE POV'S?

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
MARRY A LLAMA

DO SOMETHING .

Listening to Tangled In The Great Escape ~ Pierce The Veil