I'm A Young Lover's Rage

~ Tony's POV ~

"So what do you guys want to do now? Its barely five." Scar asked us. We'd come back from a very late lunch and Scarlett was very energized.

"Don't know. Wanna' go for a walk? It looks nice outside." I offered to the jumpy girl. "'Kay." She answered. "Wait, Tone. I need to get my phone, it's in my bunk hold on." She asked and ran off. That's when Jaime walked in, hands behind his back. I shot my head up, in question. He devilishly smirked, and held up one hand to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet, and in his other hand, was Scarlett's phone. "So, you've grown a pair and are going to tell her that you like her?" He whispered. I was pretty sure I was blushing, because he shook his head, still smirking, and handed me her phone. "Luck Tone."

"So uh Scar..." I nervously asked for her attention, though she held it without even trying. "What's up Tone?" She responded eagerly. "I ..umm, I don't really know how to word this...uh.." Fuck. What, is she supposed to be impressed? QUIT STUDDERING. "Yeah? What?" She answered, a little expectation in her voice. "Well the thing is, Scarlett," I paused to hold her hand, which she stared at in amusement as I spoke, "I like you. A-a lot." She just stood there, frozen. Then, she slowly picked her head back up, to look into my eyes. Her beautiful black eyes, were brimmed with tears. What did you do now, Tony?

HEY HEY HEY SORRY HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING DAILY LIKE I PROMISED. SORRY IT'S SHORT AND A CLIFF HANGER, JUST HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE. :) COMMENT! VOTE! THANKS FOR THE READS!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Listening to Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤