Uh, what?

~ Scarlett's POV ~

I woke up to the sound of heavy snoring, and looked out to see Tony on the opposite bed of me snoring like crazy. Looking down to a weight on my waist, I saw a pair of tan, tattoo-less and muscular arms around my waist, spooning me. "The fu-" I silently whispered but remembered that I'd fallen asleep on Vic's bed, and he'd probably hugged me in his sleep. Okay, that seems a bit normal. Then I heard Vic sleep talking. "Scar..." was all he said and then he smiled like a fool. Okay that's wierd. He's obviously not talking about me, right? I sighed it off, and Vic woke up almost instantly, his honey brown eyes flashing an embarrassed look. He smiled at me, still half asleep. "Hey.." he said before he closed his eyes again. "Hey Vic. I'm gonna' go eat something okay?" I said. Which,of course was a lie, I just really didn't want to be in this awkward position on his bed. "Hmm? Oh, sure." He responded and let of my waist. I got up and walked over to the kitchen thing that the hotel room had. Squinting into the mini fridge, I got out some Chef Stacy thing and put it in the microwave, since I realized I'd promised Jaime some food. It took about five minutes for it to warm up, I sat down on one of the chairs by the table and closed my eyes. I heard silent footsteps, but didn't pay much attention, for I was thinking about what Vic had sleep-said. Scar. He'd smiled like crazy after, and then I remembered what Jaime had said; "He probably likes you, they act differently around you." *AN: I can't exactly remember what he said. Just go along with it.* I opened my eyes again to see two hands come over my eyes, nearly jumping out of my skin. Millions of memories that I wished weren't in my head came flashing back as I felt darkness wash over my eyes. "Guess who." I heard an unforgettable voice say. Calm down Scar, it's just Vic. It's just Vic. I tried soothing myself, and forced a smile pulling his hands away from my eyes. "Hey sleepy ass. You're up." I mocked him. Then Tony came in the kitchen thing, followed by Mike and a very sleepy Jaime. "Do I smell...food?" Jaime exclaimed. "Uh yeah I think that's what it's called." Tony said rolling his eyes, but not after hugging me good morning. Mike simply actually said good morning. And Jaime greeted me with a smile. "So umm the bus..is it ready for today?" Vic asked Mike, avoiding Tony's glare. I wonder what was going on in between them. I wonder if it's about me. Gosh, I really need to stop talking to myself. "Uh yeah. We left the bus with Evan yesterday and he for sure has it ready for today." I gave the guys a reassuring look. Evan was my best friend, and luckily a mechanic. His girlfriend, Fer, was like my sister.

"Okay muchachos, I'm gonna get in the shower. No singing this time." I chuckled at myself and walked out to get my clothes. Jaime had already eaten the Chef Stacy. When I was out of the shower, I heard some whisper yelling, so I pressed my ear to the door, and heard Vic, Jaime, and Tony discussing about something  Someone. I only caught fragments like "Her...like...a lot...beautiful...mine...can't...ask" it was indeed very confusing. I quickly walked out to find Jaime in Vic and Tony's face, looking about to explode into yelling.

"STOP ACTING LIKE THAT. SHE'S A HUMAN BEING TOO AND HAS FEELIN-" but he was cut short by the sound of me dropping my hair brush. Oh great. You are just a handful aren't you Scar. I mentally slapped myself and picked up my brush. "Uh, what?" I asked the trio. "What were you guys yelling about? Yall have been acting really weird. I'm getting worried." I said and they all just looked at me, the ground, themselves, and repeated. "Alrighy then. MIKE!" I called out. "Don't drag me into this!" He played but ended up coming along. "Oh shit." He said under his breath when he saw the look on Vic's face. "Okay guys. I want to know. What's going on with you two?" I asked pointing at Vic and Tony. "It's..." Tony just sighed. Then he got up and hugged me, whispering in my ear, "I'm going for a walk okay. I'll be back." "But-" I started to protest. Vic just shook his head and headed into the shower. "BUT-" This time it was Mike. Jaime just put a finger to his lips and then shrugged. Mike looked at the place where they had been, at me, and then knitted his eye brows together. "The fuck was that about?"  "If only I knew Mikey."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT SUCKED. IM RUNNING OUT OF INSPIRATION! COMMENT IDEAS! VOTE! PLEASE! □■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE READS!

Listening to Stomach Tied In Knots by SWS