Broken Hearts And Busses

~ Tony's POV ~

I awoke to a very loud ppsshh and immediately sat up in bed. "AAHH SHIT!" I screamed as my head hit the bunk above mine. "WHAT HAPPENED? Oh gosh are you okay Tony?" She cares...well of course idiot you screamed. She held my hair and checked for blood or open skin. "Do you want ice?" She seemed to realize something, blushed, and released my hair. She looked down at herself and back up at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked. I realized I'd been staring at her eyes, something I've been doing a lot lately. I looked away and the tattoos on my hands suddenly became interesting. C'mon Tony. Way to make it obvious.

~ Scarlett's POV ~

"Umm Tony? Did you hear that?" I'd woken up to the sound of something like ffsshhh "That weird noise? Yeah I heard it too. Hold on, stay here." He said and walked off to the driver's cabin. I peeked into Jaime's bunk and saw that he was sound asleep. Then I heard Tony curse, loudly. "SHIT! Where are we going to stay meanwhile it's getting fixed? Okay. I'll go wake them up." I ran back to my bunk and looked in my bag for a hairbrush, which I luckily found pretty quick. I was concentrated on this tangle in the back on my head when I suddenly felt two hands poke both of my sides, causing me to laugh madly. I was VERY ticklish, and I now regretted mentioning that to Tony. "TONY FUCKING PERRY STOP IT!!" I tried to get him to stop tickling me but by that time he'd layed me on my bunk and was by my side tickling the hell of out me. I was gasping for air and managed to wheeze out "Vic! Jaime! Mike! Help!" Before returning to my endless giggling. "SCARLETT!! WHAT-oh so you're ticklish.." Jaime said with a mischievous smirk. "JAIME PRECIADO DONT YOU DAR-" But I was cut short and started to laugh again as Jaime continued to tickle me. After about ten minutes, Tony said that was enough torture for me. I simply laid there and held my hurting stomach. "VIC! MIKE! Wake up!" Jaime yelled as Tony told him something. Hmm, I wonder what. "What happened?" Vic said in a sleepy voice. "Tony and Jaime tickled me to death." I pouted and sat on Vic's lap once he'd sat down. He tensed up on contact. "You won't tickle me, would you?" I made puppy eyes and he seemed to relax, debating over something in his head. "So umm the bus broke down?" Jaime asked Tony, and Tony nodded. "Something messed up the engine and we need to get it in a repair shop. We'll be staying at a hotel overnight." I glanced at my phone and it was barely 9 A.M. "Wells then. I'm gonna go change." And Vic let go of me, his arms had found their way around my waist. I found my bag and picked out a long sleeved crop top, some black skinny jeans, and black Vans with white rims. Also, I took a beanie with me and skipped into the restroom to change. I did simple makeup, not too much. When I was satisfied with how I looked, I skipped back out and tucked my pj's in my bag. I found all four guys in the couch, all changed and ready to go. "Okay, so where to now?" As I walked by them to sit by the edge of the couch, I could swear I heard all four jaws drop. "Do I look bad?" I asked nervously. Maybe I should go change. "What? No. You look beautiful." Vic said before he could stop himself. I saw Tony's eyes go wide at Vic's words, but he recovered quickly. Tony glanced at Mike, a secret question in Tony's eyes, and a decieved answer in Mike's. Tony slowly turned his head back to me and I decided to sit by Jaime since he was the only one that wasn't acting wierd. "Guys? Where are we gonna' go? SNAP OUT OF IT." Jaime asked, clearly frustrated. I wonder if Vic likes me. Was that what Tony was asking Mike? Does Tony like me? Did he feel jealous to what Vic said? No, there's no way. They couldn't like a girl like you..could they? So many questions and not enough answers...

HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT SUCKED. COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YALL!