♡ The Parade Of The Defects♡

~ Vic's POV ~

"I am stuffed." I announced after I'd finished my plate. That earned a few smirks and laughs from the guys. Tony and I might be fighting for a beautiful girl, but we were still brothers in the end. Maybe I should just step aside. Maybe not. But, God, Scarlett has me at her heels. And I think she doesn't even realize it. It's maddening, really. Tony and I are in a rivalry for a girl that probably doesn't even like either of us. I just don't know what to do.

~ Tony's POV ~

"OK, umm thanks guys. I loved dinner, but Evan and I better get going." Fer said. Evan and her started to say their 'goodbye' and 'text me later' and 'nice meeting you'. I forced a smile, and tried to be polite for Scarlett's sake. "Later." Scar called after the couple's backs. "Okayz, so head back to the bus and hit the road?" She asked after we'd gotten out of Taco Bell. "Yep." Jaime answered popping the 'p'. "Let's roll." I said and picked Scarlett up and flung her over my shoulder, causing her to squeal and flail. "TONY FUCKING PERRY YOU PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE." She hissed at me in a playful voice. "Nevah!" I responded. "AAAHHH." Scar said and bit my shoulder. "OWOWOW FUCK THAT HURT SCAR." I complained as I put her down. "Whatever Tone." She played. "Juarez alert! Juarez alert!" Jaime and Mike yelled simultaneously. Scar, Vic and I just laughed. Since the restaurant was pretty far from where we'd left the bus, Scarlett had asked if I gave her a piggy back ride. "I promise to not bite you." She said in a baby voice. "Fiiiine." She was surprisingly light.

~ Scar's POV ~

"YAY! BUS! DROP ME TONE! WAIT NO NOT LIKE-" Was all I said before Tony let go of my knees and made me fall off his back. I fell with an umph and Tony just busted out laughing. I liked his laugh, it wasn't often I heard it, and it was contagious. "Ass." I hissed as I ran by him, racing Vic to the bus. This time though, no one tripped. "Are you..sure...you don't...run..for..track?" Vic said, bending over hands on his knees and gasping for breath. "Nope." I took the chance to kick his back lightly, but he fell on the bus floor with a loud thud. "Oh God sorry Vic." I extended an arm out and he acted hurt, but took it. I wasn't expecting for him to use his dominant force to pull me towards him though. Landing on top of him, I gasped as my face heading very, very near his, but my foot slipped and I face planted his chest. Painfully. "Victur! Don't do that ever again!" I yelled in his face. Woah..his eyes are so beautiful. EXCUSE ME, MIND.?! JUST AN HOUR AGO YOU WERE FREAKING OVER TONY. LEAVEH MEH ALONEH! That's when I realized Tony had been looking at us, and by us I mean Vic and I, faces oddly close. I literally rolled off Vic and sat cross legged at his side while he stood up and went to his bunk. "Not what it looks like. Vic here pulled me. I kicked his ass and he fell so I offered a hand and he pulled my down so I fell." I explained and Tony's face softened. "WE GO TOGETHER OR WE DON'T GO DOWN AT ALL." I heard Vic yelled across the bus. "OH SHUT UP FUENTES." I yelled back and threw my shoe at him.

♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢ hey guys sorry for short and crappy chapter. I NEED IDEAS. COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! Don't make me come after you...

Listening to | We Don't Belong by BVB ♡♡