Hurry up

Sapnap looks over at his phone when he hears it ringing. The contact reads "Karl" Sapnap stopped what he was doing and answered the call, "Hi Karl" Sapnap says, "HII" Karl says excitedly. "Your flight is today, did you pack yet??" Karl asks, "I'm packing right now" Sapnap giggles, "HURRYYY" Karl complains. "Karl, the flight is in 3 hours, I have time" Sapnap says, "I know, I just want you to get here faster" Karl admits.

"I'll be there soon enough, you can stream while you wait to pass time" Sapnap offers, "fineee, I'll talk to you later" Karl smiles. "I'll text you before I get onto the plane" Sapnap says, "OKAY BYE!" Karl says excited. Sapnap hangs up and continues packing.

_______

Sapnap hears his flight being called, and decides to tweet something. "Karl's so needy" is what the tweet said. Sapnap remembered to text Karl about him going on his flight, "I'm going on the plane now, I'll see you in a few hours" Sapnap sent the text, "HURRRYYY" Karl sent back.

Damn he is so needy, I like that about him though. I have to put all of my feelings aside when I visit him, or I'm going to be a mess. I hope he does feel the same way, but it would be very unlikely. I can't let my feelings get in the way of our friendship, I don't want him to be uncomfortable around me if he finds out how I feel. I'll be there for 2 weeks, which is such a short time, but at least I get to see him. I can't wait to see him, I can finally see him smile and laugh in person, oh god maybe I'm the needy one.

________

Sapnap's plane finally landed and he was excited to finally see Karl, after hours of waiting on that stupid plane. Sapnap pulls out his phone and texts Karl "My plane just landed, you better be at the airport already" "OH SHOOT I'M STILL STREAMING I'M ON MY WAY" Karl responds.

God he is so forgetful, at least the time went by fast for him, it felt like days had passed by on that plane.

Sapnap grabs all his luggage and goes to the main entrance of the airport to wait for Karl. Sapnap heard a ding come from his phone so he checked the notification "I'm almost there, I'm like 5 minutes away" Karl's text reads, "Hurry up, I might just turn around if you take too long" Sapnap texts back being a tease. Sapnap goes on twitter to pass the time, he saw that Karl responded to his tweet, "Did you hear yourself on my last stream?" it reads. Sapnap rolls his eyes and laughs a little at Karl's reply, remembering what he said on that stream.

"SAPNAP" Karl yells in Sapnap's ear, Sapnap jumps "KARL WHAT THE HECK!?" Sapnap says, "Hehe, I scared you" Karl giggles, Sapnap saw how pretty Karl looked when he was laughing and he never wanted to leave. "Let's go to your place now, It's night and I've been waiting here for years" Sapnap whines, "You had to wait for like 15 minutes, that not too long" Karl rolls his eyes. Sapnap follows Karl to his car and they head to Karl's house. "This is my house" Karl opens the door to his house, "Woah, it looks so nice" Sapnap says amazed, "It's not that nice" Karl murmurs. "I didn't think it was possible, but you look even more cute in real life" Sapnap says breathlessly, "Oh shut up" Karl looks away blushing.

Sapnap follows Karl as Karl shows Sapnap around his house. "You're room is right across from mine, if you need anything you can just knock on my door" Karl says, "Aww, we don't share a room?" Sapnap teases, "Yes, you have to sleep by yourself" Karl teases back. "What if I don't want to sleep alone" Sapnap murmurs, "T-Then you can come into my room" Karl's face goes red. Sapnap laughs "You blush so easily" "NO I DON'T" Karl yells. Karl looks away and then makes eye contact with Sapnap "Anyway, I'm glad you're here" Karl whispers, "I'm glad that I'm here too" Sapnap whispers back. Karl smiles then goes to the living room to wait for Sapnap. Sapnap puts all of his stuff in his room and heads to the living room.

Sapnap sits next to Karl on the couch, "Hi" Karl whispers, "Hi" Sapnap smiles. "What are we watching?" Sapnap asks, "I'm not sure, maybe horror? but not something too scary, I get scared easily" Karl suggests, "Oh come on, let's watch something really scary" Sapnap replies. "Fine, but if I get too scared don't make fun of me" Karl murmurs, "No promises" Sapnap teases. Halfway through the movie Sapnap noticed that Karl was hugging his knees, "Are you scared?" Sapnap whispers, "No, of course not" Karl puts down his knees and continues to watch the movie. "If you get too scared just tell me, and I'll turn off the movie" Sapnap says, "It's not scary at all" Karl whispers. Sapnap could tell that Karl was scared, but he didn't say anything.

________

After the movie ended both Karl and Sapnap were tired, so they decided to go to bed. "Goodnight Karl" Sapnap says, "Goodnight Sapnap" Karl whispers as he closes his door. Sapnap changes and gets into his bed, he smiles thinking about how he's finally at Karl's house. He starts drifting off to sleep, but he hears his door creak open. "Sapnap" Karl whispers, "Yes?" Sapnap whispers back. "I um... I'm kind of scared because of that horror movie, can I sleep here tonight?" Karl murmurs, "Yeah, of course you can" Sapnap smiles. Sapnap feels Karl climb into his bed, his heart starts beating fast. "I thought you said you weren't scared" Sapnap teases, "oh shut up" Karl whispers. After a few minutes Sapnap notices that Karl still isn't asleep, Sapnap puts his hand on Karl's shoulder, Karl flinches and looks back at Sapnap. "Karl?" Sapnap whisper, "Yeah?" Karl whispers. "We can... cuddle if you're still scared" Sapnap hesitates. After a few seconds of silence pass, Karl agrees and climbs on top of Sapnap and hugs him, "Thank you" Karl whispers, Sapnap smiles and plays with Karl's hair. Karl fell asleep after a few minutes of Sapnap playing with his hair, soon Sapnap falls asleep as well.

_______

Words: 1082

Authors note: This is a long chapter, I didn't expect it to be this long. (The fanart at the beginning is thaeWsfound 's drawing)