Streaming

TW: swearing
_________

When Sapnap woke up Karl was still hugging him, Sapnap smiled and tried to slip away from Karl's arms, hoping not to wake Karl up. Sapnap is the one to usually sleep in, but since Karl has MrBeast video's to be in, and he works on the tales of the SMP late at night, he doesn't get much sleep.

Sapnap decides to make breakfast this time, he isn't too good at cooking though, but he's going to try his best. Just the standard pancakes, not too hard.. right? Sapnap got out the batter and poured it into a bowl, since Sapnap has never made pancakes before he decided to look up a recipe on his phone. He grabbed all the ingredients he needed, they were a little hard to find since Karl always did all the cooking. Sapnap finally got everything he needed and he started stirring and putting his ingredients in. When he was done stirring the pancake batter he put it into a frying pan. He waited a couple minutes then flipped the pancake to cook the other side. Sapnap noticed that it was a little hard to get the pancake off the pan to flip it, but he didn't think anything of it. When the pancake was done he went to take it out of the pan with a spatula, but the pancake was sticking to the pan. Sapnap looked back at his phone and he searched up why the pancake would be sticking to the pan, since he's barely ever tried cooking. The result comes up and.. he forgot to put in the olive oil to make the pancake not stick to the pan. He started freaking out and turned off the stove, he had to ply the pancake off of the frying pan. he decided to try and make pancakes again, since he had more knowledge on it. Sapnap felt bad that Karl always did the cooking, so he didn't want to give up on making pancakes just yet. Sapnap tries cooking the pancake again, and this time it went well, it wasn't as good as other people could do, but considering Sapnap has never made Pancakes before it was good. Sapnap puts the pancakes he mad for Karl onto a plate, he then remembered that he forgot to make pancakes for himself, so he started cooking again. Sapnap's pancakes were done not too long after he finished Karl's pancakes.

Just in time Karl walked into the room rubbing his eyes. Karl saw the pancakes that Sapnap made and he smiled. karl sleepily waked over to Sapnap and gave him a hug, Sapnap hugged him back. Karl looks up at Sapnap while still hugging him, "I didn't know you knew how to make pancakes" Karl says confused, "I didn't until now" Sapnap laughs. Karl looks surprised, "wow, those looks like good pancakes" Karl let's go of Sapnap and sits at the counter. Sapnap and Karl started eating the pancakes, it had a bit of a crispy taste to it, but it was still good.

*ding*

Sapnap hears his phone go off, Sapnap picks up his phone and checks what notification he got. It was from.. Skeppy? Sapnap looks confused, he unlocks his phone and goes onto discord to see what Skeppy texted him.

__________
(I'll put what skeppy is saying in brackets in case it's hard to read)

Skeppy: you dnd't twll him rwight?
(you didn't tell him right?)

Sapnap: you need to learn how to type better

Skeppy: ANSWR ME
(ANSWER ME)

Sapnap: you actually spelled correctly the last time I texted you

Skeppy: THST WAS BECUZ I WAS CALM
(THAT WAS BECAUSE I WAS CALM)

Sapnap: okay jeez, I didn't tell bad you liked him don't worry

Skeppy: good..

Sapnap: you should just tell bad you like him, I bet he feels the same way

Skeppy: but whst if he dosnt??
(but what if he doesn't?)

Sapnap: I have a feeling he does, just tell him whenever your ready
__________

Sapnap shut off his phone and told Karl what Skeppy said, Karl got excited. "What if we hooked them up, like we slowly drif them closer and closer until they both confess their love for eachother" Karl jokingly says, even though it's only partly a joke.