A party!?

TW: swearing

Karl woke up confused, when he fell asleep he was in Sapnap's chair. Karl realized he was just moved over to Sapnap's bed.

"That was a nice nap" Karl turned over and put his arma around Sapnap's neck.

Sapnap nuzzles his face into Karl's chest. Karl could tell that his boyfriend was still tired.

"We should get up" Karl pauses, "what time is it?" Karl sits up and grabs Sapnap's phone.

It read 6:35 pm. Karl sighed and got up out of bed. He didn't bother to try and wake Sapnap up. Karl opened the curtains in Sapnap's room, it wasn't bright outside, but it wasn't dark either. It was kinda in between. Karl liked it, he forgot how much he liked being outside. He hasn't spent much time outside in a while, it was getting late so he probably shouldn't go outside today.

Sapnap finally sat up after a while and accompanied Karl by the window. As much as Sapnap didn't want to admit it, he missed going outside as well.

*ring*

Sapnap's phone rang a couple times before he picked it up. Karl looked at him with a look of "who's that?"

"It's Niki" Sapnap walked outside of his room.

Karl wondered what Niki wanted. Maybe she called Sapnap about the stream yesterday, yeah that's probably it. Karl's curiosity was eating him whole by the second.

Sapnap popped his head in through the open door, "she says she's having a party tonight. and she wants to know if we wanna go"

Karl thought about it, they did just wake up, but it would be fun to hangout again. Karl nodded in response to the ravenette's question. Karl was excited, what would he even wear? How many people were going to be there?

Sapnap continued talking on the phone with Niki for a bit, while Karl went to his room to figure out what to wear. He decided to settle on wearing white shirt with a black buttoned up shirt on top of it, and some black ripped jeans. The party probably wasn't all that fancy so he was satisfied with his choice.

"Babeee" Sapnap called for Karl.

"Yess?"

"What do I wear, I have nothing nice" the ravenette complained.

"You have plenty nice outfits" Karl walked over to Sapnap's closet.

Karl pulled out a black hoodie with a white top to go ontop of it, and some black sweats.

"See, you have nice clothes" the brunette smiled and continued getting ready.

"Thank youu" Sapnap murmured softly.

Sapnap changed into his outfit, grabbed a hat, and he was ready to head off. Once Karl was done they grabbed their shoes.

"Nikki's house isn't far away right?" Karl turns to face Sapnap.

"Yeah, why?" Sapnap asks.

"I was thinking we could take our skateboards there instead of the car" the brunette smiled.

"I haven't skateboarder in a while" Sapnap chuckled, "but it would be fun" he grabbed his skateboard and hopped on.
"Well, what are you waiting for?" Sapnap didn't want to be late.

Karl giggled and grabbed his skateboard, he hopped on and they were off. Sapnap was right, Niki's house wasn't that far, they got there in 10 minutes, which wasn't so bad.

"Karl, Sapnap! Come on in" Niki smiles and hugs both of them.

Karl looks around, there were quite a few people already, but someone in particular caught his eye, was that.. no it couldn't be. Wilbur?