Let's Talk

They went to a deserted corner, "Okay? What do you want to talk about?" Yunlan said in irritation.

   But Shen Wei  suddenly  cage him, "It's  you brother Han Chen! His fooling around with my didi Lou Fu Sheng!" While getting near Yunlan's  face. Yunlan swallowed hard. "What?!!! Are you kidding me?! Han Chen didn't  like your didi!" As his lips getting near Shen Wei.

   Without any warning Shen Wei  captured his lips in a series of kiss. Yunlan melted onto that kiss and let Shen Wei  have his way on him. "Aaaaah....Xiao.....Wei..." Shen started  kissing  his jaw and neck while pressing his body unto him. The sweet scent of Shen Wei  driving Yunlan's  lust and desired. It flared  as he close the distance between their  legs, grinding both of their prize to each other.

    "You promise to me you won't  let anyone kiss you!" Tearing off his shirt and pulling down his suite. While licking and sucking his nipples. Making Yunlan shiver. "Stop! Xiao Wei! You have someone now!" Yunlan want to push his chest but Shen Wei  kissed both of his hands.

    "Forget about him! I miss you so much!" And pulled him to room and lock it.

    Back to Xin ci, "What's  taking Yunlan so long?! The wedding almost finish?" Xin ci about to stand but Da quing  stop him. "Don't  worry uncle, he might only got lost in the toilet!" Da quing  sweating while looking at the direction of Yezun whose smirking.

   Back to the couple, "Promise me Ah Lan! You won't  let your didi got near my little didi as well!" While thrusting inside of him. "Your so tight! Did your hot boyfriend didn't  got this far?" He tease. "Stop *Bleeping* me! Just do it!" That made Shen Wei  smirk  and rock his body more. Hitting that soft spot again and again.  "Aaaaah......Lan!!!" As he burst inside of him.

    Yunlan scream his name as he follows. Shen Wei  clean themselves up and put back their clothes. But as he button Yunlan's  suite. He suddenly  pulled him back to a kiss. "Come to our meeting place this night! I want you! This is not enough for me!" While continue to kiss Yunlan and holding him tightly  into his arms.

    "Our fathers might see us!" Yunlan ask. "Don't  worry! I will take care of it!" While caressing his face. "Just promise me you'll  come! I miss you so much!" That made Yunlan red but Shen Wei  lift his chin up. "Ah....Lan  say you'll come? I know you miss me too! I desperately want you!"  Yunlan suddenly nod and smile. "That's  my Ah Lan!" He suddenly  took out something  from his pocket, a yellow pendant and wear it to Yunlan's neck.

   "Xiao Wei? What is this?!" Shen Wei  snuggled his face to his. "I made that especially  for you! Wear that so you would remember  your promise to me! I place a few strand of my hair!" Yunlan suddenly  felt jealous  as he remembered  Guo. "What about Guo? What did you give him?"

    Shen Wei  chuckled, "Nothing! That little  boy always cuddle to me but your the one I like! Wait what about that big bear?! Huh? Did you gave yourself to him?" Yunlan shake his head. Shen Wei  ruffled his hair. "If only I can take you away I'll do it! But alas Guo is my fiance!" That made Yunlan look down, "Will I always be number two in your heart?"  He ask.

   "No! Never! You'll always be number one. Let's  take Yao and Yutong marriage pass and I will talk to my father! Promise!" That made Yunlan lift his face up and smile.

   In an hour, first Shen Wei  came straightening  his suite and hair. Yunlan follows in a minute. "Where have you been?!" His father ask him. "I got lost in the toilet." Da quing  want to chuckled on that.

   Meanwhile  Shen Wei  came back to his seat. "What happened  to you gege? Do you have your fill?" Yezun smirk.  "Didi! Stop talking nonsense!" Guo just look at him in puzzled. "What fill?" He ask. "Nothing!" As Shen Wei look at Lou Fu Sheng,  "We need to talk after the wedding didi!" Lou Fu Sheng  swallowed  hard, "Did gege find out?!" He said to himself.

   Han Chen notice Shen Wei  angry face on his beloved.  He got worried for him.
Meanwhile  Yao was so happy to be married to Yutong as they were blessed by the priest everyone cheered for the happy couple.

   In a minute while taking a family picture. Yunlan look at Shen Wei  lovingly. Shen Wei  on the other hand tried to hold his stotic face but can't  help to feel happy Yunlan looking at him. Chu on the  other hand felt someone  gazing at him intensely. In which it is Guo who long for the hot guy beside Yunlan. Han  Chen look worried as he look at Lou Fu Sheng  who have teary eyes. Da quing  on the other hand felt jealous  as Yezun smiled at Zhu Hong. Mr. Shen and Mr. Xin ci is still glaring at each other.

   "Please Dad! Uncle could you smile a bit to the camera?" Yao request. "Dad! Put a smile onto it!" Yutong said to his father. But both  sigh and look the other way. The newly wed couple tried to smile for their wedding picture.

   In an hour at the reception, Yao can't  help to cry because their  fathers still at each other's  neck and he apologizes  for Yutong for his father's  behavior. Yutong wipe his eyes, "Don't  worry pumpkin! Everything  is gonna be fine! So smile! It's  our wedding day!" And kissed  his new wife. 

     Outside, Guo notice the intense look of Shen Wei  to Yunlan. Whose laughing with Chu and his siblings at the other table. He almost  crush the crab his eating. "Why don't  you talk to the guy? So you two can have your peace talk?" Guo suggests.  "What for! Nothing have change! Eventhough  I talk to him!" And look at Weifusheng,  "I want every detailed  how you two end up in each other's  arms! And I don't  want you to see that guy anymore! It's  enough one Zhao in our family!" Lou Fu Sheng  want to protest.

    Han Chen  on the other table want to rescue his beloved but his gege stop him. "You don't  need to go to him!" Yunlan glared at Han Chen.