I Won't Leave You

Yunlan angrily step out from the car. Making Shen Wei  step on the gas and left him. "He did really leave me?!" And about to cry.

    Suddenly  dark clouds appeared  out of nowhere making Shen Wei  worried for Yunlan. He step on the breaks and turned the car back toward his lover. The rain suddenly  poured down.

    Meanwhile  back to Xin ci and Mr. Shen. When droplets of water started pouring. They suddenly  panic and run everywhere.  Until they bump on each other. Mr. Shen stumble and fall. "Awww.... my aching back!!!" Xin ci sigh,  "He did save me?" Xin ci help Mr.  Shen stand up and tried to look for a shelter  or something  to cover them up from the rain.

   Lou Fu Sheng and Han Chen came to a hotel fully drench. "It's  a Love Hotel!" That made Lou Fu Sheng blushed.  He didn't  mean to drive them there. But it's  the first thing he seen to shelter  themselves  from the rain. And paid a room for the two of them.

    "So what do you want premium or deluxe?" Ask the Mr. Borge the owner of the "La....La Love Hotel." Han Chen tried not to laugh at the stuttering  lover of his. Whose trying to hide his embarrassment.  "Just a room for the night!" He answer. The owner look suspicious  to them and smirk.

    "One bed or two?" He ask again. "One bed it only for one night!" Han Chen save his lover from embarrassment. But the naughty owner whispered  to Lou Fu Sheng, "Do you want somethings like this?" As he showed him some condom. "We have many flavors here! And some toys if you like?" And wink at poor Lou Fu Sheng whose redder than before.

    Han Chen pulled his lover to him and confront the owner, "Just give us the key please!" As he snatched  the key from him and tried to find their room upstairs. 

    Yao and Yutong was surprised  their father was not in their house. "Where are those two? We went to my father in law's house he wasn't there? And now dad as well?" Yao wonder. "Maybe the two have a date?!" Tease Yutong. Making Yao hit him on the chest. "Stop joking around! I'm scared Honey! What if the two got into a fight!" Yao imagining  his father and his father in law have a shoot out.  And both died on the spot.

    "NO!!!" He shout. Suddenly  a black out came. Making Yuntong jump in Yao's  embrace as his scared of the dark.

    Yezun and Da quing  still waiting for the rain to stop and still at the restaurant  mall. "Why didn't  you brought  an umbrella?!" Whined Yezun. "Don't  worry I will buy two! Just wait here!" But as Da quing  left many women and guys flirt to Yezun. In which Yezun  oblige to their advance and wink to them. Making them scream in happiness. Da quing  want to scream in anger when he came back.

    He barge into the groups of young men and women and scream to them, "HIS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Making all of them shocked  while Yezun got amused, "My kitty cat is fighting for me?" He said to himself  and chuckled. He tried to calmed down Da quing  but he erupted like a volcanoe.

    Chu on the other hand was in a coffeeshop and trying to call Yunlan. When a drenched  Yunlan came and sit beside him. "What happened  to you?!!" Chu got worried. "Don't  ask!" Yunlan look angrily  at him. "Hey! I should be the one whose angry! You ditched  me again!"

   In a little  while Da quing  came fumming in anger and sit beside him. "Why does he have to be handsome! Why....why?!!!" And cried in Yunlan's  arms. Yunlan and Chu look puzzled at him. Suddenly  Lin Jing came at the coffee shop whistling happily.  Seeing his friends. He quickly sit beside them with a smile but stop as all of them frown at him.

   "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'M CALLING YOU!!!" Shout Da quing.  "Yes! I also been calling you!" Said Yunlan. "DON'T  SMILE WHILE WERE HAVING A BAD DAY!" Shout  Chu and turned to Yunlan. "That little  devil! Took my V-card!!!" And cried to Yunlan as well.
"Whoah....whoah.... what is happening  to all of you?!!!" Ask Lin Jing. "Whose that little  devil?!!!" He ask again.

   "Chu.....he left me in the middle of nowhere! While the rain start pouring! Luckily  a bus came! That  bastard I won't  talk to him anymore!" Said Yunlan.  Chu agreed. "And I will punch that little  devil if I've seen him again!!!!" He growl. "I won't  fall inlove with him anymore!!!" Cried Da quing.  Lin Jing in the middle didn't  understand  what's  happening  to his friends when Shen Wei  came. Also drench in water.

   Yunlan swallowed  hard, seeing his bare, muscular body almost bare underneath  his polo shirt. "Ah Lan! There you are?!!!" Yunlan turned  his head not to look at him. "Yunlan don't  talk to  him! Your angry remember!" But as Shen Wei  laid his hand on his shoulder. Yunlan turned  and his cute brown  eyes batting on Shen Wei.  "Don't  touch me!" He tried to look angry but he can't  help to  smile like a Cheshire  cat. Making his friends sweat.

   "Ah Lan! I mean Yunlan I need your help in finding my didi!" Yunlan frowm, "No!" But as Shen Wei  pleaded, Yunlan quickly stand up making his friends dumbfounded and went with him. "He got him again!" Said Chu as he rolled his eyes. But stop as he seen the little  devil is coming. He quickly run and hide. Leaving Da quing  and Lin Jing look puzzled at him. "What happened  to him?" Lin Jing ask. "Do you seen a huge guy here?" Guo ask looking cutely at them. Both of them pointed to the direction of where Chu is hiding.

    When  Yezun came, "Da quing!" Da quing  sad face light up. "He came for me?!!!" Like a telenovela, "Da quing  I search for you!" Said Yezun looking handsome than ever. Da quing  on the other hand tried to reach for Yezun only to be given the clothes and shoes that Yezun bought. Lin Jing want to laugh out loud.

    Back to Yunlan when he was about to reach for the car's door. Shen Wei  pulled him and cage him at a wall. "Your looking so sexy in that wet clothes of yours?" He smirk. "I'm still angry  at you!" Yunlan almost whispered  to his ears. "We can discuss this thing in that hotel near the park if you like?" Shen Wei  look at him seductively.  While Yunlan nod quickly.