Elope

When the two fathers visit Yunlan they were shocked  Yunlan and Shen Wei  are missing.

   "Nurse! Nurse!" Xin ci scream his lungs out. Yeo-Wei  on the other hand push the button to call the nurse. "Xin ci calmed  down! We will find them!" Yao and Yutong came with Yezun and Da quing. Yutong arched  his brow seeing Mr. Shen holding his father's  hand. He can't  help to smirk while everyone's  panicking. The doctor and nurses promise to find them. And alerted the guards.

   "I'm gonna have a heart attack! WHERE'S  YOUR  YUNLAN GE!!!" Everyone became quiet. When he notice someone else is missing. "Wait a second......Where's  your Han Chen ge as well?!" All of them suddenly  back away leaving Yezun infront. "WHAT?! WHY ME?!!!" Yeo-Wei  suddenly  hold his son's both shoulders, "Yezun? Do you know where your gege gone too?!" Mr. Shen looking daggers at Yezun making him sweat. "I don't  know?"

    Chu was brought back to the mansion of Guo and at the breakfast table. "Finally they caught you! If not were not eating breakfast! And I'm quite hungry!" Shout Lin Jing as he started eating. Chu frown at him. Zhuiji folded his newspaper, "Chu! Why are you trying to escape? You know we almost own this country? Anywere you go my didi will find you? So if I'm you just enjoy your life until my didi still likes you." He smile and continue to read.

    Chu and Lin Jing swallowed  hard. While Guo spoon feed Chu, "Open wide my darling!" Guo smile sweetly to him.

    Han Chen was making breakfast for his new wife when his phone ring. Han Chen didn't  want to take it but he miss his didi as well. "Hello little  wolf!" That made Yutong chuckled. "Hey! Second big wolf where are you? Dad is very furious  our big wolf have been taken away by the fierce rabbit!" Han Chen  widen his eyes. "He did?!" Yutong continue more, "Yes! Dad is like an erupting volcano so if I were you come home!"

   Han Chen went silent.  "I.....I can't!" Suddenly  warm hands snake on his waist while Lou Fu Shen snuggle at his back. "Whose that Chen chen?" Yutong widen his eyes when his gege called another man his little  wife. "Is that Lou Fu Sheng?!" Han Chen hush him, "We got secretly married! Please don't  tell to anyone!"

   But when Yao came, "Darling! My Han Chen ge and your Lou Fu Sheng ge got married!" It almost made Yao shout. "WHAT?!!!" He snatched  the phone from him. At the other end Han Chen slapped  his forehead,  "I told him not to tell it to anyone! Didi!" He curse his didi internally.  "Where's  my gege Lou Fu Sheng?!!!" Yao shout.

   "Don't  shout at my husband didi!" Lou Fu Sheng scolded Yao. Making Yao quite mad. "Is it true you married Han Chen ge without the knowledge  of Dad? He will be furious!" He said. "Well I don't  care! They always against our marriage! Not like you didi!" As Lou Fu Sheng ended the call. "Gege! Gege  wait!" He almost throw the phone on frustration  but Yutong got it. "Don't  get angry at my phone will you!" And caress his phone and put it back in his pocket.

    That made Yao glared, "Do you like that phone much than your wife?!" Yutong smile and comfort Yao, "You know your the one I married not the phone!" And started kissing Yao making him calmed again.

     Shen Wei  on the other hand lead Yunlan to the municipal  hall to be married. It was only a simple wedding but Yunlan was so excited being the bride of the man he love.  Both wear a wedding suite and straightening  themselves  up. "You look ravishing!" Said Yunlan while caressing Shen Wei's  face.

   Shen Wei  blushed while leaning his head on his hand. "Thank you! You looking handsome as well!" Without anywarning Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to a kiss. Tasting that plump lips he love to taste so much. As they  break  the kiss when someone  knock on the door. "It is time!" The secretary of the mayor call who blushed  seeing two gorgeous  men with white suite at each other's arms. Looking like a models that came out of the magazine. "They sure are lucky that they find one another!" She giggled and lead them to the hall.

    The mayor welcome them, two men with strong family background marrying one another is very advantage on the mayor's  next running for congress. "Mr. Zhao are you ready to be the other half of Mr. Shen?" Yunlan quickly nod and became red.

    This will a new page in their life being a newly wed couple. As the wedding begin.

    Xin ci drink himself out in a bar with Mr. Shen. "My two sons left me! I can't  believe  it!" And drink some more. He suddenly  notice Yeo- Wei  is not drinking. He called the bar tender to give some drinks  for his new found friend. But Yeo-Wei  decline it. "Thank you! But someone should be sober to take you home!"

    Xin ci laugh  because the alcohol is kicking in on him. "Aren't  you angry your eldest son broke his promise and elope with your son's  enemy? While your other son been taken by my second son as well?" Xin ci ask. "I thought I'm your new found friend?" Yeo-Wei  made a fake hurt. "It means  they can marry one another because I'm your ex enemy now?" Yeo-Wei  suddenly  took Xin ci's hand and squeeze  it. Making him smirk.  "My ex enemy huh? And my new friend?" While his face getting near on Yeo-Wei's face almost touching his lips.

    When Yao with  Yutong came barging in, "Dad! I've found Shen Wei  ge!" But he was welcome by an angry glared by his father. A drunk Xin ci was about to kiss him when his youngest son and his husband  came ruining the lovely moment. "Forget about them! If they don't  want to come back to us that's fine!" Hearing that shocked  Yao and Yutong. While Xin ci bursted into crying.

    "Look what you've done!" Yeo-Wei  got angry to his son and comfort Xin ci. Making Yao look puzzled  on what happened. But not Yutong as his suspicious  is getting stronger.