Discovered

Shen Wei  sneek a peek to Yunlan whose sleeping beside him. "Your a beast as well!"  While touching his nose to his.

    Yunlan on the other hand still dreaming of Shen Wei.  As he moan his name unexpectedly.  That turns on Shen Wei and captured Yunlan's  lips. Yunlan stirr just to wake up. Looking surprise  that his stil holding Shen Wei  by his side and still inside of him.

    "Xiao Wei!" He nuzzle to his neck and move inside of him. This unexpected turn on making Shen Wei  hot again as he let Yunlan have him again.

    Da quing  went to a nearby restaurant  to meet Yezun. To discuss on what to do to them. "Yes! This is my chance to make everything right!" As he saw him sitting at a nearby flowerbed. Smelling some roses. Da quing  can't  help his heart to beat fast. Yezun is so beautiful.

   He didn't  notice his feet carried him to Yezun and pick a flower to place it on his hair. Yezun was startled but smile, "So what is your answer?" Da quing  went red and almost stuttered. "Please be my boyfriend! I promise to take care of you!" And bow to him. That made Yezun smirk.

    Meanwhile  at the other end of the restaurant  Guo is having a time of his life having a date with the clueless Chu. Whose immerse on the stake his eating.
"This brat is not bad at all? At least he sincerely  apologized." But was surprised  when Guo gave him a gift. It was an expensive  watch.

    "Look you don't  need to give me gifts just to apologize?" But Guo insist and open the box to place it on Chu. While Chu is looking at the watch. Guo suddenly  stole a kiss upon his lips. Chu widen his eyes. "What are you doing?!" He shoved him up and about to leave. But suddenly  felt dizzy and fall back to his sit. "Chu! Are you alright?!" Guo ask worriedly. But before Chu close his eyes he saw Guo smirk. "At last your mine!"

    Zhuiji,  Guo's  gege whose interested on Shen's  company bait his little  didi to be the fiance of Shen Wei.  But he was shocked seeing his didi helping a huge guy being carried to his room. "Didi! What happened?! I thought your date is Shen Wei! Whose this guy?!" He angrily  said. "Shen Wei  is a boring man! And not interested in me! If you want? Why don't  you marry him instead!" And shut the door infront of his gege. Zhuiji got angry and left for his office. "That brat! He didn't  know what his missing?!"

    Han Chen on the other hand want to take some vacation leave and talk to his chief. "What's  the reason?" He ask. "I want to marry someone  quickly before he is snatched  away  from me!" His chief chuckled  and gave him the leave. "Ridiculous  guy!" And work back to his paper works.

    Jinxi who have a major crush on Han Chen didn't  understand  why his hurriedly  leaving the precinct without talking to her? His partner. When one of his colleagues  whispered.  "Jinxi! Your too late his marrying someone else  by the name of Lou Fu Sheng!' That made her widen her eyes and tried to reach for Han Chen but he was gone right away. "No one's  gonna take my man!"

   Meanwhile  the newly wed couple sitting and eating breakfast.  "So Yao baby  what does father wants?" Yao wrapped  his arms around Yutong. "It's  kind a blur what his saying about him and your father?" Yutong sigh, "They have fought again! I thought they will be friends after our marriage? Maybe after our honeymoon we can visit the two of them?" Yao smile and kiss his cheek, "That would  be wonderful! Honey! And will buy gifts for them!"

   Xin ci on the other hand practice his shotgun  at his vast backyard aiming at an artificial aerial target. His thinking that it's  Mr. Shen's  head. He suddenly  smile making Butler Kim arch his brow. "My master never smiled before? Maybe that Mr. Shen is quite a unique person?"

   In Shen mansion, Mr. Shen cough at his coffee, "Hmm....is someone thinking of me?" When he suddenly  remembers  Xin ci's kiss he became red and thrown the coffee his drinking. "What am I thinking about that?"  The unlucky butler of him whose serving his early coffee is the one whose drench now because he thrown his coffee to him. "Sir why?!!!" Butler Simon wipe his face by a towel.
"Nothing! That Xin ci will pay dearly!!!"

   Meanwhile Han Chen came to Lou Fu Sheng with good news, "Tomorrow  be ready! Your gonna marry me my sweet wife!" That made Lou Fu Sheng widen his eyes  and jump toward Han Chen in happiness.  "Tomorrow  I'll be your legal wife for sure!" And kissed him passionately.

   Back to Shen Wei  and Yunlan whose wearing their clothes again. A text came in Shen Wei's  phone making him frown in anger. "That  didi of mine! He broke his promise!" That made  Yunlan ask why his Xiao is angry. "Do you know where Han Chen live?!" Yunlan nod but still look puzzled at him. "I explain later! I just need to get back my didi from your brother!"

    Chu on the other hand woke up and was shocked his bare naked in a strange room and beside him is the sleeping Guo. He shriek in anger kicking Guo out of the bed with a thud. "You scoundrel  what have you done to me?!" Shout Chu. Guo smirk and pretend to be hurt, "Your the one that dragged  me here!"

    Yutong and Yao on the other hand are picking a presents for  their father when someone approach Yutong from behind and kissed  him. "Darling! You came back!" Yutong was shocked it was his ex boyfriend, Siyang. "What are you doing here?!" He ask. "I just came from America and luckily  to see you!"

   Yutong smile fade when he felt someone  burning his gaze on him, his beloved Yao looking straight at both of them.