The Wedding

Xin ci woke up in Yeo-Wei's  embrace he become red and lightly pushed him away from him while rubbing his hair and yawn.

   He heard something  vibrating but didn't  know where. "Xin ci come back to bed!" Yeo-Wei pulled  Xin ci back to bed and hugged  him. "What  are you doing?! And what time is it?! I must talk  to my son!" Yeo-Wei  eyes suddenly  open he can't  believe  he pulled his nemises to his embrace. And try to sit up and act cool that nothing happened.  "Your.....right!"

    Yunlan and Shen Wei are in the car trying to find the church that Han Chen and Lou Fu Sheng  are gonna married. Both don't  want to talk to each other as both mad at one another. While Shen Wei  park the car he can't  help to turned and caress Yunlan's  pouting face. "DON'T  TOUCH ME!" Yunlan shouted and shoved his hand.

   "Please understand  me! I don't  want to loose you again!" That made Yunlan look back at him. If only Shen Wei  knew Yunlan is having a hard time not looking at his lover's  face. He love him very much. He suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  for a kiss making him understand the situation.  Shen Wei  closed  his eyes to taste his lover's  plump lips and savor every moment of it.

    Da quing  was furious that night as Zhu Hong and another girl fight for Yezun. He tried to stop them while Yezun just smirk and enjoy the ridiculous scene. "Hey! Help here!" He shout. Yezun just  wave at him and sit to watch the cat fight of two beautiful  women including his new lover whose being gang up by them. "Heartless  fool! Why did I fall inlove with him!" While he gulp his juice. "Careful there my kitty cat!" Yezun brought an ice pack for his lover's  right black eye. That is curtsy of Zhu Hong's fist as he tried to stop her from engaging a cat fight from the girl.

    Da quing  snatched  it from him and glared. "Why didn't  you help me last night?! Didn't  you told to those two girls you have a boyfriend already!" He shout to him. But Yezun doing his doe eyes on him making Da quing's  heart melt immediately.  "Sorry kitty cat I have many things to do to tell them your my new boyfriend!" Da quing's  heart crack.

    Meanwhile  Yao and Yutong is in the precinct  because their fathers didn't  returned.  Yao was shocked seeing his former highschool  classmate Sang is the chief there. Chief Sang chuckled seeing  Yao as he know he have a secret crush on him. But Sang turned  him down back then because his straight and he have a highschool sweetheart  Wang.

    Yutong felt jealous  when Yao is smiling beautifully  to Sang. Making him erupt like a volcanoe, "Are we finding our fathers or you start flirting with him?!" Yutong angrily look at Yao and Chief Sang.

    Meanwhile  Han Chen and Lou Fu Sheng ready themselves  for the wedding. "I'm pretty nervouse what if my gege came?! What do we do?!"  Han Chen lift his chin up and look at him. "Don't  worry Fufu! I'll protect you from him! No one can stop our wedding!" As the bell of the church start ringing. Han Chen went to the altar to wait for Lou Fu Sheng who can't  stop giggling while walking at the aisle. When he reach his hand.

   "Stop the wedding I'm pregnant!!!" Jinxi came. Making both widen  their eyes as well as the priest and the other witnesses in their wedding.. "What?!!! Whose that woman?!!!" Ask Lou Fu Sheng. "My partner? Jinxi what the heck are you saying Jinxi?!" Han Chen approach her. "Don't  marry him Han Chen! I love you! Marry me instead! I'm the one that can understand you not him!" As she cried in his embrace.

    "Sorry Jinxi but I love Lou Fu Sheng! And no one can stop our wedding!" But suddenly  Shen Wei  and Yunlan came, "Stop the wedding!!!" Shen Wei  shout. "What  now?! My gege came!" Lou Fu Sheng shouved Jinxi and pulled Han Chen to him. "Gege! You  can't  stop us! Were gonna get married!" Shout Lou Fu Sheng.

    But Jinxi suddenly  pulled out a gun, "No! Don't  marry him!!!" And about to shoot Lou Fu Sheng. Yunlan tried  to stop him but the gun is fired. They thought Lou Fu Sheng got shoot but it was his gege Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  fell to the ground. "No!!!" Yunlan quickly lift Shen Wei  up to get to the hospital.

    Chu on the other hand calling his friends, "Where are they?!" He was lock up in a room and about to be married to Guo. Suddenly  someone  whistle  below the balcony, his hero came. Namely his friend Lin Jing.  "Come down you big bear! I here to save you!"  Chu shout back, "Wait! I will find a rope!" But when he found one and as he went  down.

    He was startled Zhuiju carrying a shot gun and aim to Lin Jing's head,  "Who are you?! And what are you doing here?!"  Lin Jing sweat. While Zhuji signal Chu to go back to his room. "I'm here to rescue my friend!" He whispered  to Zhuji who just laugh and knock him off. As he called his butler to help him tie Lin Jing. "No one took my didi's  v-card and get away with it!!!"  Chu hurriedly  climb back to his room. Just to be welcome  by a smiling Guo. "Honey! You can't  get away from me!"

    Back to Xin ci and Yeo-Wei,  "Remember! What happened  in this room will stay at this room!" He said. But suddenly  policemen  came barging at their room. Xin ci and Yeo-Wei  scream like a girl in shocked and accidentally hugged each other. "Nobody moves!" Shout Chief Sang.

    Suddenly  Yao and Yutong appeared behind  Chief Sang. "DAD!!!!" Both shout seeing their father. But they were shocked  seeing the two in each other embrace. "I KNEW IT!!!" Shout Yutong. "Dad! Don't  tell me you two have a secret relationship?!" Yao Ask.