Continuation Of The Past

Shen Wei  look again in another direction seeing Yunlan and him relationship are  going strong.

   "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan run toward their hidden place behind a big tree hidden  at the back of their school. And kiss Shen Wei  senselessly.  "In a little  while we will graduate from highschool  and go to different college. Will you still remember  me? Xiao Wei?" Yunlan look worried. "You silly guy! I will always call and talk to you !" And gave him a passionate kiss.

    But because of the study and busy schedule  they drifted away. Yunlan one day surprise  Shen Wei  as he went to his school. Only to find out his been replace not one but many. He learned from Da quing  Shen Wei  became a playboy and having many lovers. He confronted  him about that. His shy Shen Wei  change and broke with him in an instant. Yunlan's  gone back to his school with a broken heart as he thought Shen Wei  really forgotten  him.

   But when he got a job he bump into him again. Love again sparks in each other's  eyes as they become lovers again. As Yunlan thought everything went well. He learned Shen Wei  have a fiance, name Guo. That broke his heart again and as the wedding of their each siblings  came. Yunlan brought  a new lover making Shen Wei  a bit jealous.  He never thought Yunlan will replace him easily and with a hot guy. Making his fiance droll to the new hot guy of Yunlan.

End Of Past

     Shen Wei  didn't  notice the many mistake  that he made that broke his poor Ah Lan's  heart. He promise himself if his wake up he will do what is right and make Yunlan happy. When suddenly  his soul was pulled back in the operating room. "It's  a success!" Shout one of the doctor. That's  the only thing he heard as he drifted to sleep again.

    Yeo-Wei  and Yunlan was relieved  hearing Shen Wei  is okay. Yunlan felt the heavy burden was lifted from his shoulder as he smile back to his didis. Han Chen help his gege up to wash from the toilet because his arms and  hands are full of blood. Yeo-Wei  was the first to visit Shen Wei's  room.

   "My boy! How are you!" Yeo-Wei tried  to control his tears while caressing his son's  soft, dark hair. "Ah....Lan?" Uttered  Shen Wei.  Making Yeo-Wei  surprise  hearing that. "Ah Lan?! Whose that?!" Yunlan outside patiently waited for Yeo-Wei  to come out. Xin ci looking suspicious  at his eldest son. Han Chen  notice it, "Dad won't  be happy  hearing his two boys in love with Mr. Shen's sons!" He internally  said to himself.

   Lou Fu Sheng and Yao on the other hand comforting each other up, "This is all my fault!" Cried Lou Fu Sheng. "Why gege?" Ask Yao. When Yeo-Wei  emerge from Shen Wei's  room. Yunlan can't  help but to run inside  of the room surprising  everyone up. "Why gege is hurriedly  gone to Shen Wei's  gege room? His siblings should go first?" Yutong ask his gege Han Chen.

    Han Chen can't  expose his gege and just told to his didi, "We will talk in a minute!" He patted  Yutong's  shoulder. Lou Fu Sheng stop crying as he know Yunlan and his gege's  secret. Yao on the other hand look annoyed at his Yunlan ge for rushing in first before they do. Yeo-Wei  suspicious grew when Yunlan came running in the room before his two sons. "His fine now!" He tried to smile to Lou Fu Sheng and Yao.

    Inside the room, "Xiao Wei! I'm here baby!" He caress his face and tried wiping his tears. Shen Wei  tried opening his eyes but his too tired and just smile while holding Yunlan's  hand.

    Yezun with Da quing  just came back with coffes and snacks. As he heard his gege is okay he felt relieved  and embrace  Yao and Lou Fusheng.  But Yao complain to his gege on why  Yunlan ge hurriedly  run to their gege's  room instead of them. Yezun also knew his gege's secret just look at his didi Lou Fu Sheng as he sense he also know something.

    Chu on the other hand is getting a shot gun marriage, "Say yes!" Shout an angry Zhuiji with a shot gun pointing on Chu's head. Chu cried while he said yes. As for the little  devil Guo he can't  help but to be happy as he got his man. The witness Lin Jing who tried to struggle from the rope, "Poor Chu! Sorry I'm tied up here and can't  help him."  The priest on the other hand sweat and can't  do anything but to proceed the wedding.

    Outside the room of Shen Wei,  Yao is growing impatient  why his brother in law Yunlan ge is still inside his gege's  room. Da quing  sensing it, his the one knock on the door and called his friend to come out. So Shen Wei's  other siblings can see him.

   When Yunlan came out all look suspicious at him especially  his dad. He tried to hid his puffy eyes but, "Yunlan we will talk after this." Xin ci look sternly  at him. While Yao, Yezun and Lou Fu Sheng  run toward  the room to see their gege. Han Chen hold his gege protectively  while Yutong look puzzled  on what's  happening.

    "Dad! Don't  look at gege like that? When your the one being caught with father in law?" Yutong tried to defend his gege intense glared by his father. Making all of Xin ci's son look at him. Xin ci anger shifted to Yutong while Yeo-Wei  sweat, "You got it all wrong we got drench by the rain and got lost in the park!" Shout Xin ci. "Your father is right!" Add Yeo-Wei.  "Yeah......right?" Yutong mischievously  smile.

    "Stop talking about me! Your two geges are also there with Yeo-Wei! I mean Mr. Shen's  sons! I want an explanation to the both of you two!" As he shifted to Yunlan and Han Chen who swallowed  hard. Yutong was shocked hearing that. "Yes I want to know that too!" Said Yeo-Wei.