Realization

When Yunlan and Shen Wei  finished  what  they're  doing. Yunlan snuggled to his hold. "I wish we always be like this!"

   Making Shen Wei  felt guilty because  after this they're  back at  being enemy again. Meanwhile  Xin ci and Mr. Shen both stood quickly, "Why did you kiss me!" Mr. Shen turned  around so Xin ci might not see him being red. Xin ci was quite annoyed and wipe his lips with his hand, "I slipped okay! I didn't  mean to kiss you!"

    Lou Fusheng  and Han Chen hearing the rukus  of their  neighbor room. Quickly went there to ask to quiet down and didn't  expect to see Shen Wei whose wearing his undershirt and pants,  beat them in knocking their father's  door. He was surprised  seeing the two.

    "YOU!!! BOTH OF YOU?!!! WHAT  ARE YOU DOING AT THIS HOTEL!!!" Shout Shen Wei.  Han Chen and Lou Fusheng was frozen in their place.  But can't  believe  what the next thing happened,  Yunlan appeared with a  disbehave hair wearing the shirt of Shen Wei  with boxer. "What's  happening Xiao Wei?" He was shocked  seeing his didi  and Lou Fu Sheng.

    "Gege! What's  the meaning of this?!" Shout Han Chen. What's  even worst the neighbor  room whom they heard shouting and arguing  are they're  fathers.  Xin ci anger change when he open the door and  seen his sons with the sons of his enemy. What even worst is his wearing only a boxer and t-shirt because his ready to take a shower. Then Yeo-Wei (Mr. Shen) appeared behind him wearing the same outfit.

   Yeo-Wei almost burst into anger when Shen Wei  is the first to shout, "Dad! You and Mr. Zhao! How could you?!" Yeo-Wei  tried to explain to his son that it's  not what his thinking. "Dad! You too! Your with Mr. Shen!" Yunlan can't  believe  what  is happening.  Xin ci anger change, "No....no! Yunlan! Han Chen! Sons  we got drench by the rain....." But was cut off by Han Chen.

   "And you two tell me to stay  away from Lou Fu Sheng?! While you play around with his father!!!" And look at his gege. "And you with his gege!!! Well hear this! I will marry Lou Fu Sheng! And none of you two can't  stop me!!!" Han Chen angrily  look at his gege and his father. Lou Fu Sheng feel disgusted  toward his gege and his father as well. "You heard him! We will get marry so that's  final!" As they went to their room.

   Leaving the two couples shock. "This is all your fault Dad!" Cried Yunlan who dramatically  run to his room. Shen Wei  glared  at the two as he run after  Yunlan. "No....no....my two sons hate me!" Said Xin ci and cried at Yeo-Wei's shoulder. Yeo-Wei  was too shocked to do anything and pat Xin ci at the back and embrace him.

    Chu on the other hand kept moaning in the room of Guo  Chang Cheng.  Guo on the other hand started kissing and licking his prize as he swallowed  it whole. Making Chu scream for more and burst  inside of him. He thought Guo was a woman and flipped  their position up and thrust his prize into him. Guo yelp in surprise  but soon moan his name as he hit his soft spot again and again.

    Meanwhile  Da quing can't  believe  his making out with Yezun. "Your mine now kitty cat!" Whispered  Yezun on his ears while rocking  his body into him.
"Yes! Yes!!!" He kept screaming.

    At the Shen's mansion, Yao can't  seem to sleep. He worried about his father and father in law. "Where are they?" But was  replied by Yutong snored. Yao shake him to wake him up. "What?! What?! Honey! What's  wrong?!" He rubbed his hair.

   "You! Aren't  you worried about your father?!" Yutong only replied is turning his back and sleep again. Yao hit him on the butt. That made him yelp in awake. "Yes...yes! I am! But I know father spending his night away in a friend's  house or relatives. He gets pretty lonely since mother died." But Yao is not convince, "Tomorrow if they're  not back were calling the cops!" Yutong  agree and pulled him back to his embrace and sleep.

    The next morning back to Guo's place, Zhuiji whose having breakfast call his didi. But no one reply to him. He ask his butler if his didi is still at his room. The butler said yes and knock to his room. But as he open it, he shout to his master to come inside the room. Zhuiji was furios seeing the huge man cuddling his didi in his embrace and still inside of him. He shout and shake them to wake up. When both wake up, Chu scream why his naked again with Guo whose looking innocent. As he said, Chu ge you must take responsibility!" That made Chu covered himself up and faint. Zhuiji greeted his teeth on hearing that.

    Da quing  on the other hand was the first to wake up smiling and kissed  Yezun who snuggle back to bed. He quickly wear back his clothes and prepared Yezun some breakfast. When the doorbell he heard. He was shocked  as he open the door. It was Zhu Hong accompanied by another girl. Whose both glaring at one another. "Where is your friend?! This woman is telling me his the legal girlfriend!" And shoved Da quing  to get into the house.

    Yunlan and Shen Wei  quickly got up just to see their didis are gone. *Bleep!* They're  gone! We have to find them!" But when Shen Wei  about to walk outside the hotel, "Do we really need to stop them?" That made Shen Wei  shocked  hearing that from Yunlan. "They're  also inlove like us?" Shen Wei  hold Yunlan's  both shoulder, "What about us?! If they get married I have no choice but to marry Guo!"  Yunlan shake his head, "I think our fathers are in no condition in being angry in our relationship  since they also have one!"

    Xin ci and Yeo-Wei slept in each other's  embrace. That night they comfort each other and both fall asleep  hugging one another. Xin ci never slept so peacefully  since his wife died. Yeo-Wei  never been relax and comfortable in sleeping with another person only his divorce wife. Both forgot what time it is when the phone of Yeo-Wei's  begin to vibrate in his dry coat.