The Grand Escape

"Yunlan! You got many explaining to do!" Shout Mr. Zhao.  But the doctor with the nurse block him.

    "Sir! Please! Don't  stress the patient!"
And started pushing the two old men out. "What are you doing?!" That is my son there!" But the doctor still pushed them out.

   "That was a relief!"  While snuggling to Shen Wei's  hold. "Don't  worry I got a plan." And start whispering to Yunlan some sweet words making him giggle. "Oh.....your pretty bad!" Giggled Yunlan. "Well I'm just fulfilling your wishes!" That  made Yunlan look puzzled.

    "Wishes?" He ask in puzzlement.  But his reaction on his face making him look cute. Shen Wei  can't  help to hold him tightly and kiss him some more.

    Chu was packing his bags, "I got to get out in this crazy city! Why did I gone back here anyway?!" But as he open the door, two huge men caught him. "Who are you two?!" He struggle from their hold and beat them up. "You think you two can fight a black  belter!" He shout at the two men.

    "No! But my sting gun can!" Chu was caught off guard by his new wife Guo. Whose uses the sting gun on his nape making him fall unconcious.  He kick his two body guards. "I told you not to harm my beloved husband!" He shouted at the two beaten guards. Who dragged  Chu back to their car and drove away.

   Meanwhile  the wedding of Han Chen and Lou Fu Sheng continue. "I declared you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Said the priest. It's  Lou Fu Sheng  who pulled Han Chen for a steamy kiss while his right foot is in the air. Han Chen was surprised  that his the one to be kiss like that. But happy because now his Lou Fu Sheng is all his.

    Yezun whose  in the other room hospital can't  believe  his gege betrayed him for Yunlan. "Come on baby just for your gege do this!" Pleaded Da quing  as he knows his best friend struggle from his love life. And now he got the prize that he want mainly Shen Wei.  Yezun puff, "Are you crazy! I don't  have a wound anywhere! Gege should  be ready to pay what he have done! If the nurse find out!"

     Outside Yao and Yutong was waiting outside and seeing their fathers pushed outside of the room, making them laugh. "I told you never  to make the doctor angry!" Said Yutong. "Honey! Don't  scold our fathers!" Yao cling to Yutong and made a cute pout. That made Yutong immediately  kiss his wife passionately  forgetting their two fathers whose angrily gazing at the lovely couple.

    Yeo-Wei  sensing Xin ci burst like a volcanoe pulled him to the canteen to drink a juice or water to calmed  him down. "Thank you! I can't  believe  my own enemy understand  me better than my kids!" As he drink the juice. "Yes who would understand  each other than us fathers! Yeo-Wei  unconciously  hold  and squeeze Xin ci's hand. Who almost choke on his drinks. His heart suddenly  beat fast.

    When midnight came and everyone is asleep. Two figures trying to escape. Shen Wei  helping Yunlan to get into the elevator without alerting the others but was shocked meeting Yezun and Da quing  there as well. "What are you two doing here?! Escaping?" Da quing  almost shout. Yunlan covered his mouth.

    "I knew it! You two are eloping!" All of them look whose talking at their back. Yutong and Yao emerge, "Do you think we didn't  know after  Shen Wei  ge dramatic entrance recently?" Yao added more, "Shame on you gege for tricking us!" But he suddenly  throw  a car key. "Use our car, your own car almost out of gas. It's  better to use ours!" As he smirk.

    "Didi!" Shen Wei  embrace his younger brother Yao making Yezun frown. While Yunlan embraced  Yutong, "Thanks didi!" And pat his shoulder. Da quing  quickly hugged  his best friend, "Go get him tiger!" And pushed him back to Shen Wei  as they get in the elavator and left.

   All of them look at each other, "So whose gonna tell our fathers that their eldest have gone to a faraway from them?" Ask Yezun. Suddenly  all of them disperse  leaving Yezun and Da quing  on its own. "His your father! Not mine!" Da quing  put on a surrender sign by lifting both his hand in the air. Yezun slapped  his forhead and shake, "This is going to be a long day!" He told himself.

    Shen Wei  brought Yunlan first to a ice cream shop. The manager was surprised  two young men are the first customers he have this early morning. "Xiao Wei! Isn't this to early to eat ice cream?" Shen Wei  caress his face, "We can eat breakfast here first and carried  the ice cream back to the villa I bought recently.  You will like it there Mrs. Shen!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes.

    "What?! Me! Mrs. Shen?!" Shen Wei  nod, "After this let's  go to the municipal hall to get marry! I don't  want to make the same mistake by letting you go again!" Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan on the cheek making him red. Upon hearing it, the manager of the ice cream shop gave them a free breakfast and congratulate  the wedding couple to be.

    Han Chen on the other hand is making love to Lou Fu Sheng his new wife. Lou Fu Sheng moan his name everytime he pounce to him again and again. His moaning is music to Han Chen's ears making his phase fast. "More Chen chen!" Lou Fu Sheng scream as both burst on each other.

    And both fell unto the bed in exhaustion,  "Now my sweet wife! Called me husband! I'm gonna devoured you if you made a mistake!" He warned him while his running his fingers on Lou Fu Sheng smooth bare body. Making him moan and arched  his body for more, "Then I must do that mistake Chen chen to have you!" Lou Fu Sheng started kissing and sucking the fingers that roaming on his bare body making Han Chen growled. "So you wanted to be eaten again?" As he smirk.