Chapter 5

I woke up next to Matthew, I rolled over and poked his nose until he woke up.

"Wake up." I said grumpy.

"Go back to sleep, Gabby. It's my only day to sleep in this week." He grumbled.

Well then. I got up and picked out an outfit for the day. I looked in the mirror and smiled, noticing I slept in Cam's hoodie. I smelt like him, making me not want to shower. I knew I wouldn't see him today, which sucked and clearly Matt wants a lazy day. I wanted to explore LA and go sight seeing, so I was thinking of calling the Jacks.

Once I picked out my outfit, I took a shower. I had Jacob Whitesides on full volume. Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Shawn, the Jacks, and Jacob are basically the only artists I listen too. Jacob barely got me listening to Fifth Harmony also. Cam knows that Jacob and I are insanely close. He's my other best friend, I just never see him because he lives in Tennessee. Even though the guys don't get along as well with him as they do each other, they still respect him and are good friends. Out of the twelve of them, the only ones Jacob talks to even occasionally are Shawn, Nash, Cam, Aaron, Mahogany, and Hayes. Jacob also gets along with Jack and Jack, Taylor, and Matt. Carter is the only one that feels Jacob is fake. Which is why Carter and I don't get along ALL the time. Don't get me wrong, Carter and I are cool when we're cool but when he insults Jacob I go off. The least he can do is respect him and be mature.

Anyways, once I got out of the shower and got ready I made breakfast. I looked at the clock, which read 12:07 pm. I finished eating, then called Gilinsky.

"Hey little!" He said cheerfully.

"I'm not little!" I groaned, "Stop calling me that."

"You're little to me, thats even your name in my contact list." He chuckled.

I love Gilinsky, he's like the brother I never had.

"Can you guys hang out today? Cam is busy and Matt wont wake up."

"Ohh, so we're your third option?" He said, acting offended.

"Whaaaat? No, I really wanted a day just to kick it with you guys and I guess today would be perfect."

"Hmm, do we really want to hang out with you?" He questioned.

"Wow, I thought we were closer than that." I said, smiling.

"We'll pick you up right now."

"Okay but were are we going?"

"It's a mystery." He said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes, then sat on the couch and waited for them to get here. I went on Twitter, hoping to see positivity but oh, thats never the case. We haven't exactly told his fans that we're official yet. They know we are close but not this close. I think we're going to tell them soon, we are going to be 11 months on the 17th so I figure its time.

The doorbell rang, I jumped up and opened the door to see Johnson standing there.

"Hey Gabs!" He said and hugged me, "Jack is waiting in the car."

We got in the car, I still had no idea where we were going. We had been driving for about 10 minutes when I spoke up, "Where are we going?"

Johnson looked at me from the rearview mirror, "Sky High."

(If you dont know what Sky High is, its an indoor trampoline place where theres trampolines everywhere)

"It was supposed to be a surprise." Gilinsky muttered.

"Look into those eyes and say no." He said calmly.

I laughed and flipped my hair, "I'm so excited guys!"

"We knew you would be! And we have one other surprise!" Gilinsky said. "Don't ruin it." He told Johnson.

"Oh I wont budge this time." He said.

"I wanna know!" I groaned.

"No!" They said together.

We walked into Sky High, Gilinsky and Johnson smiled at me. I realized the Cam was waiting for me at the counter.

My eyes lit up as I ran and tackled him.

"Cam bam!" I yelled loudly.

"Hey babygirl." He said and smiled.

"Why are you here?!"

"I get a 2 hour lunch break every Friday! Surprise!"

"This is the best surprise ever." I said and smiled.

He grabbed my hand, locking our fingers together. "It was all Johnson's idea." He told me."

"Aww thanks Johnson!" I said cheerfully.

"Can we go have fun now!?" Gilinsky said.

We all took off for the trampolines at the same time.