Chapter 6

I woke up next to Matthew again, but today he was already awake staring at the ceiling.
"You're up early." I said.
"I never fell asleep. I have too much on my mind."
"Like what?"
"Nothing. Hey, today Cam wants to know if you'll come see him on set."
"Sure why not."
"Go get your gorgeous ass up and get ready." He mumbled, "I'm going to roll over and get maybe an hour of sleep if I'm lucky."
"Alright, sweet dreams."
I got up and went into Matt's extra dresser where I was keeping my clothes. As far as Cameron knew, I was staying in Matt's guest room but I feel so much safer with Matthew next to me.
I decided to go with a white top and a black skirt. I dug threw my suit case, finding my black wedges. I put them on the kitchen counter so I wouldn't misplace them. I curled my hair then did my make up, when I was done I walked into Matt's room, seeing him sound asleep. I took his phone and texted Cam.
Matt; gabs is taking forever. we'll be there at 1 instead of 11. love u bro.
Cameron; aight love u 2 bro, tell her to hurry her cute ass up
Matt; aha she said not to rush her
Cameron; alright lol see u soon bro

I felt bad about lying but Matt needed more sleep.

Once he woke up, he rushed to get ready and we were out the door before noon. By the time we got to the set, it was 12:37.
We walked in just in time to see Cameron lock lips with another girl. I gritted my teeth, trying not to get jealous. It was only acting.
The more I stood there and watched the harder it got to see it.
I looked down, Matthew held my hand and rubbed mine with him thumb softly.
"Gabs!" I heard someone exclaim, I looked up to see Nash.
"Hey Nashty Boy!" I said then hugged him.
"Um, the next scene gets worse, you might want to step outside and not watch this."
"No, I have to get used to it.." I muttered.
All the sudden this chick gets up and sits on Cam's lap, going to make out with him.
"Oh hell no." I muttered, starting to walk towards them. Nash picked me up and took me out of the studio.
"You're distracting him."
"Oh well sorry that it's not easy for me to watch him kiss another girl!" I said, "I didn't know there was a kissing scene."
Cam walked out, "What the hell Gabby?!"
"Watch this!" I yelled and kissed Matt, when I pulled away Matt was red, Nash was shocked, and Cam looked pissed.
"Are you fucking serious? We're done!" Cam yelled.
My eyes started watering, "You don't like it do you?!"
"That doesn't matter anymore because we're over!" He yelled.
"You're such a hypocrite!"
"It was ACTING!" He yelled, "You chose to kiss Matthew in front of me!"
"You so enjoyed kissing her!"
"Oh really?! You're such an immature brat! I'm so done!"
I wanted to punch him in the face, but when I lunged after him, Matthew held me back by my waist, "Calm down Gabs." He mumbled in my ear softly.
Once it hit me that Cam just broke up with my tears started pouring down my face.
"I didn't mean it." I said, my voice started cracking.
Cam just shook his head and walked back inside.
"Nash, I didn't mean it. I want to take it back!" I said crying.
"You cant, Gab..." Nash said sadly.
"He broke up with me.."