Chapter 15

We got to my dad's a little late. We let ourselves in and found him in the kitchen.
"Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed and hugged him.
"Thanks, babygirl."
"Happy Birthday, sir." Matt said with a smile.
My dad shook his hand, "Thank you."
"So who's supposed to be coming over?"
"Well, your Aunt Anna and Uncle Joseph, Steve, Laura, and Piper."
I turned to Matt, "You'll love my Aunt Anna and Uncle Joey, they are so funny; you guys will get along great. Steve is my dad's best friend and Laura is his wife, they are really nice, and Piper is my dad's cousin which makes her mine too I guess, she's quiet at first but gets super funny after she has a few drinks."
"Hopefully Piper likes Matt more than she liked Cameron." My dad chuckled.
"Yeah, she hated Cam. They just never got along. Hopefully she likes you better though."
"That doesn't make me feel nervous at all." Matt said sarcastically.
"You'll be fine!"
The doorbell rang so my dad went to get the door. Matt pulled me in for a kiss as soon as he left. I laughed and pulled away.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing." I said with a smile.
The chemistry between Matthew and I is so strong I've never had something like this. Sometimes he looks like a cute puppy and I just wanna cuddle with him then other times he looks like sex and I wanna rip his shirt off. Relatable?
"If we were home alone you'd be finding yourself in a world of trouble." He whispered in my ear, then grabbed my hand and led me out into the living room.
"Hi Steve! Hi Laura!" I said with a smile. "This is my boyfriend, Matthew."
"Hi, Matthew, nice to meet you." Laura said as Steve smiled.
"Likewise." Matt said with a smile and shook Steve's hand then gave Laura a hug.
"We're gonna go hang out in the backyard. Stay downstairs." My dad said as they went towards the back.
"Well, lets look cute together on snapchat." He said.
We took selfies and videos for a while, putting them on our stories.
"I'm like super bored." I said in time for the door bell to ring.
I got up and answered it, "Hi Piper!" I said and hugged her.
"Hi Gabby!" She said and hugged back, "Where is Cameron so I can avoid him?"
"Um, actually we broke up. This is Matthew." I said, introducing them.
"Oh, the best friend?"
"Yes and boyfriend."
"Oh how lovely, you treat her right. Where's the birthday boy?"
"In the back."
She walked towards the back.
"I guess we should follow them and be social." I said and laughed.
"We should do a younow, it would be fun."
"All there would be are hate comments."
"So we hide forever?"
"Yes, you're right."
I ran and got my laptop out of the car then we went in the dining room. We sat at the table and signed on and all that stuff.
'@GabriellaMariee: Younow w my boy. www.younow/gabs.marie.com'
'@MattEspinosa: Younow w my girl. www.younow/gabs.marie.com'
We tweeted so everyone knew we were getting on, we just wanted to answer questions and clear things up.
"Hi guysssss." I said happily.
Of course, the comments weren't very positive.
"Someone asked how Cam is...um guys I don't know, I hope he's okay. I haven't exactly been talking to him or hanging out with him lately." Matt said sadly.
We answered a lot of their questions before getting off then I got a text from Cameron.
It said 'you're at your dad's house? tell him i said hi. thanks for clearing things up.'
I didn't know if I should tell Matt, obviously I should. If it was anything like a book or movie Matt would end up finding out anyways and we'd fight about it and possibly break up.
"Cam just texting me, just said thank you for clearing things up and to tell my dad he said hi."
"Wow. Your dad doesn't care, he likes me now." He said and laughed.
I just replied 'you're welcome.'
My dad came running through the house, "Your Aunt and Uncle are late because they were in a car accident. Let's go."
We got up and followed him, looks like our night is going to take place in a hospital.