Chapter Two

I finally got myself out of bed around 11:30. I walked to the bathroom to fix myself before Cameron got here. The fight ended with a grumpy "I'm coming over tomorrow to talk." and then the phone was hung up. I washed my face, covering the bags under my eyes with foundation and putting eye drops in to make my eyes a little less red. I finished with the rest of my make-up, then got dressed. I didnt bother trying to dress nice for him by wearing a skirt or a dress, I just threw on jeans and a cute t-shirt with my white chucks. He'd have to settle.

I heard a car door slam, I took a deep breath and bounced down the stairs, my anxiety was threw the roof as I heard the door bell go off. I opened the door slowly, he was staring at the ground, but when he looked up his eyes were bloodshot like mine had been before I cleaned myself up.

"Hi." I said softly, I didn't want to fight, but I need to be mature and fixed what I messed up.

"Hey." He said calmly.

"You can come in."

He stepped inside, I followed him to the living room. We sat on the couch in awkward silence.

"I dont want to fight." He said quickly, "Theres no reason for it. So can we just apologize and make up?"

"It was my fault for starting that fight. You're going to let it go and forgive me just like that?"

"Gabriella, cant you see that I love you? Of course I'm willing to let it go and forgive you."

"I'm sorry." I said as my voice cracked.

He pulled me onto his lap and played with my hair.

"Don't be." He said with a deep breath. "We cant keep doing this though, Gabby. We always pick fights with each other and its really going to start affecting our relationship."

"I know...no more fighting."

"We can't promise each other that, babe. But we can promise to try."

"Okay, let's try." I said.

"I have two more hours until I have to go. What do you want to do?"

I smiled, jumping up and going into the kitchen. I made some popcorn and dished some ice-cream for us, then turned on a movie.

He laughed at me, "Pitch Perfect again? I feel like we watch this movie every time I'm here!"

I smiled, "Possibly."

I huddled up next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. About thirty minutes into the movie my eyes got heavy, all it took were ten minutes and I was out.

Before my eyes closed I heard his voice whisper, "Sweet dreams princess."