Chapter 9

I woke up in the guest bedroom. I looked at the clock which read 3:37 am. This is the third time I've woken up tonight. I rolled over, looking at the empty space next to me. My eyes started watering once all my thoughts hit me again. I've done this every time I've woken up tonight.
*Matthew's POV*
I woke up again. My clock said 3:45 am. I heard Gabby's soft sniffles in the other room, probably thinking I couldn't hear or wasn't awake. I was so tempted to get up and just go hold her but after what I said today, I cant even look at her without feeling embarassed. I know shes upset because she skipped dinner and lunch today. She got home around 1:30 pm and went into the guest bedroom. She's been in there ever since. I want to make things right but how can everything go back to how it used to be? I don't think it ever will, my relationships with Gabby and Cam will never be the same.
*Cam's POV*
I tossed and turned, it was 2 am and I haven't even fallen asleep. I have to film tomorrow but my thoughts are suffocating me. I cant believe I said those things to Gabby, even if she was the one in the wrong. I know she's sensitive and she breaks easily. Shit, she's probably still awake crying right now. I'll probably get some sleep before she does. There's also Matthew, who I honestly feel for. His best friend's girlfriend (also his best friend) kissed him, causing him to fall for her and now he's caught in the middle of this big mess. I hope to God he didn't stay mad at Gabby and he's being there for her right now.
I got up and went into the kitchen to get some water. I saw Nash sitting on the couch.
"You cant sleep?" I asked.
"No..."
"Why not?"
"I ran into Gabby after she left here. Matt was pretty mad at her too...I heard him tell her that he regrets ever being her best friend."
"What did she do?"
"What do you think? She broke. I had to hold her and calm her down. She thinks you guys hate her, you know. That's all she kept saying, how she ruined everything. I know that it was wrong of her to kiss Matt but you probably wouldn't of taken it well if it was her with another guy in that scene."
"Thats not my fault, she knew there would be a scene like that." I snapped, getting upset that he was siding with her.
"You're a great actor, Cam. I don't blame her for acting like that because I know sure as hell that if I had a girlfriend who was an amazing actress and made it look like she wanted to be with another guy, I wouldn't be thrilled about it. Gabby knows its your dream, thats the one reason she deals with scenes like that."
He got up and went back to his room to get some sleep, which made me think.
If I walked in on her with another guy like that I'd rip his head off and not think twice about it.
I just wish she knew whether she wants to be with me or Matthew.
I decided to post a picture of him & I on insta to let him know that we were cool.
I captioned it, 'always brothers. love you bro.'
He ended up commenting back saying 'brothers fight. but at the end of the day they'll always be brothers. love you lots bro.'
I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders knowing that Matthew and I still had each others back.
*Gabby's POV*
I got it together and stopped crying for a while. I felt so numb, just laying here staring at the ceiling.
If I pick Matt, I'll always have those feelings for Cam.
If I pick Cam, my friendship with Matt will be ruined.
I have no idea what to do.