part 20 || you are the one.

"And that's another win for MSBY Jackals tonight! It was a difficult win against Schweiden Adlers. Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shōyō went head to head for the first time after playing together in high school. In any case, come back next friday to see Schweiden Adlers play against Argentina. Oikawa Tōru, an olympic medalist, is going against a genius setter, Kageyama Tobio. Who will win? Tune in to fi–"

Tsukishima turned off his television, sick of whatever they were saying after the game. He watched only for Hinata and Kageyama, being close with the two meant he had to keep up with their lives. He knew that in this moment, Hinata was on his way back home. That meant he stayed in Tsukishima's apartment, and ate his food. How annoying. Regardless, a smile found its way onto Tsukishima's face.

"What are you so smiley about, baby?"
"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it. Anyways, isn't your friend coming over? Where's he coming from?"
"Oh, Kenma, yeah, he's flying in from the United States. He had some conference thing for his expansion over seas or something."
"Tetsurō, how come I never met him?"
"Because he likes to keep to himself. When is chibi chan coming back?"

"He's supposed to be on his way here. I can ask him to go pick up Kenma?"
"Yeah, that works. Then all that means is that we have some alone time before our house is stuffed with other people." Kurō laughed with Tsukishima as he was pushing him down on the couch and kissing him all over the face, not being careful about his lover's glasses.

Hinata got a text from Tsukishima asking to pick up someone from the airport, so he was on his way to the airport to pick up someone called Kozume? He sighed and pulled into a parking spot before walking in, holding up a sign he picked up from Tsukishima's house. Kozume, on the other hand, got a text from Kurō which stated he'd be picked up by a ginger with a sign. He also sighed, thinking of all the ways to kill Kurō for putting him in this position.

Kozume exited the plane, seeing as he only had his carry on he didn't need to go get a suitcase or anything like that. Hinata was waiting by his terminal, and he looked around to see if anyone reacted to his sign. Kozume walked out of the terminal, and he looked around looking for ginger hair or a sign with his name on it. In an instance, it seemed like everything was frozen. No one moved an no one dared to speak. It seemed as if though this was the most important day of his life.

And it was, seeing how the boy with ginger hair turned around, a clueless expression on his face, but he managed to capture Kozume's eyes. He managed to snatch his attention with nothing more but a turning head of hair. Kozume quickly put his head down and walked towards the ginger after he saw the sign with his last name on it.

And a clueless fool he is, Hinata looked around, unaware of an approaching man, but when he caught a simple glance of his hair messily tied back while dressed up in a simple suit, one thought rang in his head.

Kozume? Kozume.. Kenma?

He shook the thought off almost immediately, not wanting to assume his dream was some type of reality or anything like that. This person could very well just be a random friend of the funny rooster head.

That's what he thought. Until he met his eyes.

Kozume lifted his head and locked his eyes on the shorter ginger man infront of him, and he seemed like he could read through Hinata's deepest secrets. Kozume however, he felt warmth, comfort, and some sort of familiarity in the ginger's gaze. It was instant, almost weird and somewhat strange to feel a connection to a stranger.

"Hi! You must be Kozume? I'm Hinata Shōyō, but I'd prefer you call me Shōyō." Hinata exclaimed somewhat dazed and happier than Kozume had ever heard someone introduce themselves.
"Kozume." Kozume blurted out.
"Kozume? That's your name, right?" Hinata asked.
"Kozume... Kenma." Hinata's eyes widened at the name, and he looked very shocked. Kozume, however, didn't say anything, but neither did the ginger infront of him.