part 8 || please, chibi-chan.

Lately, it has become almost a custom tradition for Hinata to end up at Kozume's apartment. After practice, Hinata talks to his team in the changing rooms, consults with Ushijima on how to improve other playing positions, and then heads straight home, or as he would call it, Kozume's place. Kozume has became accustomed to it as well, Hinata had his spare key, and if he wasn't home, Hinata would probably end up taking a shower and pass out on his bed after cooking dinner for Kozume. That always made Kozume happy. Hinata still cooked for him, and that was something he appreciated greatly.

Today was no different, Hinata was already out of the shower, cooking dinner for Kozume. Kozume walked through the door expecting Hinata to be passed out, but instead he was cooking for him. Honestly, Kozume could forever get used to this sight. Hinata, his best friend, his favorite volleyball player, who's now taller than him by ten or so centimeters, sharing a home and meals with Kozume. He'd never had a friendship like Hinata's, and he hoped it would be one he'd get to keep forever.

"Shōyō, you're awake." Kozume smiled through his words before putting his things down on the coffee table next to the sofa, and taking his shoes off at the door. Kozume immediately went to the connecting refreshing room to wash his hands, since being outside is full of germs and should not be brought into the house.
"You're early, Kenma. Did you finish everything early?" Hinata asked as he was dropping some cut up vegetables into a hot pan. Kozume walked out of the refreshing area, and faced Hinata while sitting on a bar stool.

"Yeah, the launch went as smooth as it could've gone. There are some upset customers saying it's inappropriate that the game supports boys kissing boys. I ignored it." Kozume shrugged, not really caring for the negative feedback since it wasn't anything technical.
"Wait, isn't the game called Kiss Him? Why not replace 'him' with 'them' and be more inclusive? I mean, maybe the girls would like to kiss girls, so why not?" Hinata was genuinely wondering. He was almost done with the dinner, but he didn't think about the name itself, or at least that is what it looked like to Kozume.

"Because then my own play on words gets ruined, Sho. I don't want to change the name because it's coded for someone special." Kozume explained while walking around the kitchen to set the eating mats and utilities around the plates. As Hinata placed the food on the plates, he continued the conversation with his best friend.
"What personal play on words? Who's it coded for, Ken? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Do I know them?" Some may think this is just how curious Hinata was, but he knew himself better than that sometimes, and he knew Kozume did too. He wasn't just curious, he was also angry, in a sense.

Kozume never told him who this is, and he never told him the play on words, and he never knew Kozume had someone like that. If he just knew, maybe he would've stopped trying to get their friendship the way it was, because there is no way Hinata is trying to just be friends this time. It's been years, and Hinata isn't ready to lose him ever again. Hinata was surprised that Kozume hasn't caught on yet. Maybe it would've been easier if Kozume caught on, or maybe it would be worse, because what if he doesn't feel the same? Hinata couldn't stop overthinking.

"Shōyō, the k and the h stand for 'Kenma and Hinata', so I don't wanna change it. It that alright?" Kozume asked as his hands rested on Hinata's shoulders, hugging Hinata to his chest. They both knew it was alright, but Kozume just wanted to hear him say it. While sitting on the bar stool, with Kozume behind him with his arms around his shoulders hugging Hinata into his chest, Hinata really wanted this to be a daily occurrence. He needed to make sure. He had to make sure that no one will take his Kozume away from him. That gamer was hard to get along with at first because he never trusted anyone, and Hinata couldn't ever want anyone other than Kozume with him.

"Of course, Neko-chan," Hinata started, but turned around and pulled Kozume closer to the gap in between his legs. Kozume was shocked, and couldn't believe just how fast his heart rate spiked up. He didn't know what to do in this situation, so he just let himself be under Hinata's hands. Hinata moved his hand from Kozume's leg to his hip, and then hooked his fingers around the waistband of Kozume's gray sweatpants.
"You should've told me that first. I want to hear from your lips about the things you do for me. Understand,
Kenma-chan?"

As Hinata finished his sentence, he got up, and swiftly, but slowly, moved his fingers from the side of Kozume's gray sweats to the front, where the tightening laces were. Hinata tugged at the laces, tying a bow, and tightened it before bowing his head down a little bit to kiss Kozume on his cheek, but it was close. So close, that Hinata touched the corner of his lips. Kozume found it hard to breathe. He just nodded his head, reassuring Hinata with a head nod, making some of the loose hair strands fall in front of his face. The sight made Hinata feel like he was floating. He instinctively reached up for Kozume's half ponytail and pulled it out, making the rest of the stands fall the same way the previous ones did.

Kozume looked up at Hinata, and was appalled by the look in Hinata's eyes. He looked so caring, so loving, and yet so aggressive at the same time.
"Shōyō?" Kozume softly uttered.
"Damn..." Hinata commented while wrapping his fingers around one of the front strands,
"You're so fucking pretty. It kinda hurts. Your hair is so soft, your eyes are that of a cat, Neko-chan, and you're here. With me. You're so pretty." At this point, Kozume was blushing very much, and all he could do is grip to Hinata's crewneck sweater. Who in their right mind would know what to do in this situation?

"Shō..." Kozume sounded like he was about to cry, so Hinata just smiled at him and pulled him into his embrace.
"It's time to eat, Kenma. Let's go." With a kiss to top of Kozume's head, Hinata let go of Kozume's hips with one last squeeze, and moved out of the way to serve the food.
Kozume was now sure, he knew that the feeling never went away. He knew that he was in love with Hinata. He knew. Shaking off the initial shock, Kozume went to pull out two cups for him and Hinata, and poured in some of the lemonade he made. They had a good day, they enjoyed the company, and the shock never really left. Kozume was thinking about it the whole time, but everything seemed so usual, so regular he didn't dare ask a single thing.

Tsukishima was always or a rather unpleasant attitude, or at least it wasn't for everyone. He was currently on his bed, watching television trash while thinking of his lover. It's only twenty minutes he needs to endure until he sees Kuroo walk through their bedroom door. He didn't predict tho, that in those twenty minutes he would've fallen asleep. While snuggled under the covers, Kuroo walked in ready to greet his baby, but he saw Tsukishima asleep on their bed, buried deep into the covers, cuddled into himself with his glasses still hanging off his nose.

"This won't do," Kuroo walked up to Tsukishima slowly, and pulled of his glasses. As Kuroo set them on the bedside table, he took off his socks and his shirt before sneaking up behind Tsukishima. Kuroo rested his head on Tsukishima's shoulder, wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's waist, and entangled his legs with his lover's.
"Kei, baby." Kuroo whispered in Tsukishima ears while snaking his hands more south. Tsukishima felt shivers since his ears were sensitive, and Kuroo's hands felt cold on his exposed skin. Tsukishima leaned back into Kuroo's touch, reaching one of his hands up to Kuroo's neck.

"Surō, what are you doing?" Tsukishima asks while the love of his life is softly biting into his shoulder and reaching down below Tsukishima's underwear, making Tsukishima arch his back into Kuroo, which in return made Kuroo smile.
"Don't you tell me you don't want me right here and right now, baby. I'd be so fucking happy to prove you wrong, Kei. I know you can tell you're trembling from my touch, baby." Kuroo moved his hand from the base to the tip, the calloused fingers from volleyball were extremely gentle, but added so much feeling to Tsukishima that he pulled Kuroo's hair fast and hard, making Kuroo groan, but attempted to close his legs at the same time, but to no avail since Kuroo was blocking him with his own legs.

"Kuroo Tetsurō, I hate you so damn much." Tsukishima was just gasping at that point, unable to control his body from Kuroo's touch. Kuroo shifted his position from behind Tsukishima to being on top of him with his legs on each side of his lover's body, and holding his hands above his head with one of his own, knowing he could overpower the blonde anytime, so he pulled out the restraints they both loved.
"I want to have fun, will you let me? Please, chibi-chan." Kuroo dragged out the 'chi' from the nickname, subtly letting Tsukishima know just what kind of mood his lover is in. Tsukishima loved this one.

"If I'm able to walk tomorrow, I'm going to be dissapointed. It's my day off tomorrow. Love me tonight, baby." With one last soft kiss to Tsukishima's lips, Kuroo smiled at the challenge, and it wasn't long before their neighbors were aware that Kuroo was home.