part 11 || does it bother you?

Before Kozume knew, Hinata was already back and ready to rest before having to go to the Karasuno dinner. Hinata walked in, took off his shoes at the door, and headed straight to the bedroom to lay down.
"Kenma, I'm back." Hinata looked around for his best friend, but he wasn't in the room. He noticed that the plate and water he brought to Kozume had been eaten, and he smiled at the thought. Taking off his jacket, all Hinata could think about is where Kozume was and how tired his body felt after Haiba made him and Tsukishima walk all over the stupid outlet mall. He got recognized many times and while he liked all his supporters, it can get tiring sometimes.

Today was sometimes. Hinata walked into the bathroom that's connected to Kozume's room only to hear the shower running. Kozume heard the doors too, and he froze. Was that an intruder? Was that someone he didn't know? Did someone break in? Was it maybe just Hinata? Wait, was it really just Hinata?
"Shōyō?" Kozume called out moving the sliding door only to show his face. Hinata turned around and saw his best friend in the shower, and it seems he has forgotten that the sliding door was glass, and see through.

"Oh hi Ke-..." Hinata stopped in the middle of his sentence when his eyes accidentally trailed up and down Kozume's exposed body. Long legs, light muscle mass, curvy ass, slim waist, an obvious v-line, slight yet beautiful abs, gentle shoulders, a smooth back, lovely arm muscles, and what looked like a pair of wonderfully capable hands. Hinata couldn't say he was disappointed by the inches marked off the ruler either, it made his cheeks flush, but it made him excited, to say the least, "-nma."

Kozume realized he was being checked out by his best friend, and became very aware of the clear glass and had no idea what to do.
"I, uhh, um, Shō, could you please-"
"Join you? I'm sorry Ken, I can't. You might not be able to handle the beautiful sight of me, not that I'm any better off looking at you." Kozume was flustered. He didn't know where this confidence from Hinata was coming from, but it made him very flustered and very shy.
"I'm just joking around Kenma, I'll be out of here as soon as I wash my face. Don't worry, I won't look at you anymore."
As promised, Hinata turned around, and Kozume exhaled, still feeling a little caught off guard.

His best friend is in the bathroom while he's showering. See through glass. Naked. He was naked. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Hinata pull his shirt over his head, leaving him with a view of a muscly back and what seemed like a very scratchable surface. Kozume shook his thoughts off and reached for his conditioner, knowing he needs to get out of here soon. Hinata was indeed washing his face, but he couldn't shake the thoughts of Kozume's body out of his head. Why was it so attractive to him? He glanced at the mirror for a quick second, and saw his best friend struggling to wash his hair.

"Let me help you." Hinata voices out. Why did he say that?! He truly had no idea what came over him, but he wiped his face off with a towel, stripped down to his boxers, not wanting to get completely naked because he didn't want to freak Kozume out. Kozume was watching him with wide eyes, it was a sight he was used to but not in this way, really. He never expected the red head to step into the shower with him, but here he was, sliding the door to their shower, and stepping inside to face Kozume's back.
"Turn around, Kenma." Kozume didn't trust his voice at all, so he just complied.

Hinata reached up to reposition the shower head, and then reached for Kozume's face, cupping it gently and pushing it back lightly. Hinata was aware of his best friend's eyes just staring up at him, watching his own eyes. Hinata looked down to meet them, and smiled.
"Let me do it for you."
Kozume just nodded, and second later, he felt Hinata's fingers gently scrubbing away at his scalp. Kozume just instinctively groaned and reached his hands up to Hinata's shoulders. Once he realized what he did, his face showed the intensive blushing, and he began retracting his hands until his best friend stopped him.