part 10 || make me, senpai.

Today is the day Karasuno's old volleyball team comes together, when Daichi Sawamura was captain. The members are meeting up at their old coach's shop, but the stop wasn't just a shop anymore. Ukai added a small restaurant to the side of his family's shop after some family and his husband encouraged him with saying his cooking is exceptional. Only some of the members knew that Ukai had married their old Takeda Sensei, and many would be surprised when they saw them. The old members were permitted to bring a significant other or a friend with them, so of course, Hinata asked Kozume to come along with him.

"Hey Kenma, I've got to ask you something." Hinata said when he walked into Kozume's bedroom and leaned against the doorframe.
"Yeah, what's going on Shoyo?" Kozume looked up from his stream and moved one side of his headset slightly behind his left ear.
"Do you want to come with me to the Karasuno get together tonight? Coach moved his shop to Tokyo, so it's not a long drive. Twenty minutes maybe? It's at seven." Hinata explained.

"Are you sure? Aren't those plus one invitations for your significant others?" Kozume looked little confused. He and Hinata weren't dating, shouldn't he bring someone he's interested in or something?
"You're the closest thing to a significant other I have, and besides, I'd like you there more regardless." It could be just Kozume's cold room, but it could've been Hinata's words that made the gamer's cheeks flare up.
"Yeah, of course. I'll come with."

"Great. I'm heading out for a while, Lev wants to meet up." Suddenly, Kozume's annoyance sparked, and he didn't really know why Haiba's name irritated him, but it just did.
"I think he's bringing his girlfriend too, so I asked Kei to come with. I still have to catch up with that blonde. I've missed him a ton, honestly. You can't live with or without his annoying personality." Hinata chuckled as he looked through one of the moving boxes for his clothes while ranting to Kozume about his plans for the day. Once he found what he wanted to wear and laid it out on the bed before starting to take his shirt off, but Kozume stopped him.

"Shōyō, I'm streaming, you're in the camera view. Don't change here." He really wasn't in the view, but Kozume didn't really feel like taking a chance.
"What's wrong with spicing up your stream, Kozume, huh?" Hinata smiled cheekily at Kozume, and for whatever reason, when he said his last name, something happened in his stomach. He knew he couldn't handle this teasing side of his best friend for long. He needs to tell him how he feels or Kozume will die of embarrassment every time he says something like this. But seriously, that's the only time Kozume thought his last name sounded that good.

"Oh my god Shōyō, go change in the closet. Don't make me get up from my stream, you're making my comments go crazy." Kozume somehow regained his posture, not even thinking about how his viewers heard about the whole Karasuno invite ordeal. He's been getting more views from the United States lately, probably because of Hinata. They loved the volleyball player there.
"You can be so mean to me sometimes, Kenma. Fine. I'll change in the closet." Hinata picked up his clothes from the bed and walked up to Kozume, he placed his hand on one of the arm rests, and bowed down to the active camera over Kozume's left shoulder.

"What's up you guys? How are you liking my best friend over here? Did you know that in volleyball training camp Kenma's captain had to take his DSD away from him to make him eat?" Hinata laughed at the memory while he spoke in perfect english, his accent sounding completely american. Kozume just scoffed at the memory before a small smile broke out on his face.
"Stop embarrassing me and go change, Shō. Your precious friends are waiting." Kozume commented while pushing Hinata's face away from him with his hand.

Hinata captured Kozume's hand in his and gently placed it on the arm rest before trashing for a butterfly clip that was randomly laying on Kozume's desk from Natsu visiting the other night. Hinata gently took hold of Kozume's loose front strands, twisted them to one side, and clipped them in place to the left with the pink butterfly clip. Hinata leaned down and quickly kissed Kozume's cheek before hugging his shoulders. He took his leave to the closet to change and Kozume placed his headset back on, resumed his stream and peered at some comments from the active people that were watching him. He couldn't make out many since they were moving at such a fast pace, but he managed to catch one or two.