part 14 || babie

Kozume really wasn't a morning person. The sun was too bright, the birds were too loud, and the clock was too early. Today, however, he woke up remembering everything when he saw the body oil on his nightstand, and he couldn't help but smile and think that he was so lucky for Hinata to like him back. The crush on Hinata has been there subtly since they met, but it just got stronger over time.

Kozume stretched out on the bed and finally got up, taking notice of Hinata not being next to him. He pulled on some fresh undergarments and sweats, and put on his Minecraft sweater they'd sent him after he started his company. It was three sizes too big, but it was comfortable. His gaming handle was on the back, and the front looked like the design of his company's logo. Not that all that mattered anyway, he just liked how it looked.

Kozume reached the bathroom and pulled his hair up to brush his teeth and wash his face, but the sight of his neck made him stop what he was doing and just stare. He didn't feel embarrassed or mad, he was actually kind of proud that he was sporting Hinata's affection, but fuck that's gonna look suspicious on his stream today. Whatever, he didn't care. Kozume finished up and walked out of the bathroom to the living room, and found Hinata cooking breakfast. The smell of the chocolate chip waffles and Kozume's favorite tea filled the room, and Kozume just smiled before going over to Hinata and wrapping his hands around him from the back.

Hinata wanted to wake Kozume up with his favorite breakfast, and he knew the blonde loved his western food. He prepared some waffles, Kozume's favorite tea, and he was about to cook eggs and toast when he felt strong, yet delicate arms wrap around him, and he smiled. The love of his life really did love him back, and this felt so fucking great he might just retire and be a house cat with Kozume full time. Snapping out of his thoughts, he put the kitchen tools down and turned around to face his best friend.

"Good morning, Kenma." Hinata said as he cupped Kozume's face in his hands, and kissed from his forehead, down to his lips. He pulled Kozume into a soft kiss that made them both smile at the reality they were in.
"Good morning, Shōyō." Kozume smiled and kissed Hinata's cheek.
"You sure are smiling today, sunshine. Might mistake you for the sun, Ken." Hinata teased.
"Don't we call you the sunshine boy? You are a redhead after all. A loud one, at that." Kozume teased right back as he sat on top of the kitchen counter watching Hinata move about the kitchen.

"I wasn't the loud one last night, I'll tell you that." It wasn't like Kozume wasn't expecting comments like that, but even so it still made him blush.
"Shut up, Hinata." Hinata actually did scrunch his face at that. He wasn't used to it at all.
"Don't call me that, Kenma. That's gross."
"And why not? It's your name."
"Okay, Kozume."
"Point taken. Do you have any plans today, Shōyō? I'm free all day." Kozume continued the conversation.

"Yeah I have a practice match today. We're rivaling Sakusa-san's team, I just can't remember the name of the team." Hinata said, muttering the last part.
"You can't remember the team name? What happened to you?" Kozume asked, half worried.
"You confused me." Hinata responded, and now Kozume was confused.
"How did I confuse you? I don't remember you telling me about the team or anything." Kozume really couldn't remember. He felt Hinata move in between his legs, however, and wrapped his arms around his neck.
"You did me so fucking good last night that for a moment I knew nothing but you, on our bed, screaming my name. You confused me." With that, Hinata kissed Kozume softly and pulled him off the counter to place him on the ground.

"Breakfast is ready, come on." Kozume pulled Hinata by the sleeve, preventing him from moving.
"Shōyō.." Hinata turned around, and when he saw the look on his face he knew what it was.
"Kenma," Hinata pulled Kozume's chin up, so that he'd be staring into his eyes, "we are together. You and I, we are in a romantic relationship. Don't doubt my love for you, I would never do what I did last night if I didn't love you." Kozume just smiled, this man knew him better than he knew himself.