part 16 || i'm your wife.

Maybe it was the lotion he used, or the way the sun shone on him, but regardless he was beautiful. A glowing, beautiful, greek good look alike. As Akaashi's wife gazed over his body where he stood from their bed, she quietly got up and stood behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.
"Good morning, darling." Akaashi spoke as he grasped his wife's hands in his own.
"Good morning, Keiji." She responded. It took her a while to get used to his dialect and pronunciation of japanese since she was spanish, but she studied japanese for years before she met him. Now, she's starting to sound like him when speaking japanese.

"Why are you awake so early, Davina?" Akaashi asked as he turned around to place his arms over his wife's shoulders. The feeling of his bare chest against her silk nightgown was absolutely amazing, especially since they were on the balcony, leaning against the railing with the cold morning breeze.
"My lover stood here looking absolutely beautiful, I had to touch him. Might I add, he feels amazing against me." She spoke gently before smiling up at him.
"I bet you he wants you so bad right now, because you look like a siren right now, baby." Akaashi responded with a small smile.
"He should definitely act on his wants and needs, but only if he can let me tell him something important." And Akaashi pressed a small kiss to her hairline and nodded.

"Keiji, I don't know what your plan is for the future and I don't know if I'm going to ruin it, bu-" she was interrupted by her loving husband.
"Everything about you is in my plan, darling. What happened?" He caressed his wife's wavy hair.
"Keiji.. I went to the doctor yesterday with Maripos-" she got cut off again.
"What? Doctor? Why didn't you tell me you were feeling sick? Are you alright?" He worriedly scanned her, and saw nothing wrong, so she just smiled and continued.
"Sweetie, I'm pregnant." And Akaashi just stood there, frozen, tears slowly dripping down his cheeks when he smiled and looked at his wife.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm going to be a dad.. Thank you so much." He hugged her tight, and they both ravished in the feeling of their home, and the new family member on the way. Akaashi couldn't have imagined a more perfect moment in his life.

While Akaashi and his wife were having their family moment, Ryuunosuke and Shimizū Tanaka were not in their finest moment.
"Ryuu, you can't do that!" Previously known as Kiyoko  exclaimed.
"Shimizū, I'm being very calm and rational right now. A few nights in a hotel won't hurt me, or my pockets. It's fine, I just need time for myself." This wasn't the Tanaka that she knew, and it didn't scare her, but it did sadden her greatly.
"You know that they're wrong, right?" She softly said, making him look up from the bag he was shoving clothes into. His expression was stoic, but his eyes were deeply rooted with doubt.

"Are they really? I don't seem to make you happy, Shimizū. I'm so impossibly in love with you, I've chased you for something close to five years, and we got married, but are you happy with me? Am I making you happy? Do you wake up in the morning smiling because I'm there? Are you that happy, Shimizū?" Tanaka didn't realize the tears slipping out of his eyes, and it broke Shimizū's heart.
"Ryuu, I don't think you realize how happy I am with you. All those years that you said you chased me, I was looking at you too. I was looking, and I saw someone who would make me happy. I didn't ignore you for no reason, I ignored you to make sure you'd stick around, because for whatever reason, no one sticks around for me. You did. You always stuck around with me, and for that I'm so grateful. I am absolutely in love with you, and no one can change that. Not even you."

By now, Tanaka was sitting on their bed, head in his hands crying with his wife crouching in front of him and gripping his hands.
"Please don't leave me here alone. If you're going to a hotel, take me with you. I can't be here without you. This house isn't my home, you are." She whispered to her husband, and in a swift moment he pulled her up on his lap.
"I'm not going. I can't be without you. I know I'm a bother when I'm like this, and I'm sorry. I'm just very insecure about myself and I guess at times it shows. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm your wife." Tanaka looked up at her grinning.
"Say that again." He said as stars were practically jumping out of his eyes.
"I'm your wife. YOUR wife." Shimizū smiled down at her man, and he pulled her into a soft kiss.
"Ha, yeah. You're my wife. MY wife. Life is crazy." Tanaka pulled Shimizū in for a hug with his head on her shoulder and hers leaning against his own.
"You're such a dork, Ryū. I love you."

"I love you, Shimizū."