part 9 || you understand, kitten? (18+)

When Kozume woke up, it was only just a minimal acknowledgement that he's conscious. He didn't even open his eyes, but he did notice a slight change. The other side of the bed, where Hinata fell asleep next to him after they games for hours, was empty. Since Kozume only has one bed in his room, him and Hinata fall asleep on it side by side often. Kozume will usually sleep on the right side because Hinata loves sleeping on the left. After Kozume noticed he was gone, he sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes gently to get used to the bright surroundings. It wasn't a long while before he was up and ready with a change of clothes and a fresh breath.

Kozume walked into the living room only to see Hinata setting down a cup of coffee next to his own drink, which Kozume assumed was for him.
"I heard you get up so I made you your favorite coffee." Hinata smiled at Kozume as he sat back down on the couch while clutching his phone in his hands. He was looking through some ads, who knows what for. Kozume walked up to the couch and rested his head on the other two seats available and laid his head on Hinata's lap. Hinata looked down to his face.

"Good morning, Kenma-san." While greeting him, Hinata took his free hand to run it through Kozume's hair, bringing back the memories of their friendship when Kozume was still taller than Hinata.
"Good morning Shōyō." Kozume's morning voice wasn't gone yet, and it made Hinata's breath hitch. If Kozume blinked, he would've missed it. Hinata ran his thumb across Kozume's jaw in response, and averted his eyes back up to the phone.

"What are you looking at?" Kozume asked.
"Apartments." Hinata answered without hesitation, making Kozume look up at him.
"Apartments? Why?" Kozume was curious, and a little hurt.
"Because I'm moving out of my mom's house. I'm in my twenties and her house is too far away from my job and you, so I'm looking for apartments." Hinata stated, not blinking an eye about what he just said.
"Well you're here most of the week anyways, why don't you just move in with me?" Kozume asked like it was obvious, and Hinata smiled before looking down to his face agai.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Kozume was definitely hurt now. Was he not good enough?
"What? Why?" As if Hinata could've sensed his best friend's hurt, his hand moved from Kozume's hair to his face, and he ran a thumb across his cheek.
"Because one, your rent is big. You live in the newest apartments, I could afford it, but I'm not a careful spender like you, and you know that. Two, if I was living with you, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from doing stupid things, and three, you only have one bed, Kozume. If my mother visits, she will think we're together, not that I care, but you might. For those reasons, I don't think it's a good idea."

Hinata peered at Kozume's face, and what he saw was Kozume's eyes slightly glossed over, flushed pink cheeks, curved eyebrows that screamed admiration, and slightly open lips. Hinata was confused and didn't know what to make of this expression, for as long as they have been friends, he's seen this expression only once, and it was last night. He has no idea what it meant, to be honest.
"Well all of those sound like excuses to me. I don't pay rent, I own this apartment. I've payed it off as soon as I moved in. Two, you always do stupid things, so it's fine. Three, I don't care. Aunty is more of a second mom to me than just someone you're related to, she knows how close we are. It doesn't matter."

"You know I can't say no to you, Neko-chan." Hinata smiled at Kozume, bent down to lay a gentle kiss on his nose, then his right cheek and got up while gently moving Kozume's head, and placed a nearby pillow under Kozume in exchange for his lap. Kozume had a face of a love sick puppy on his face, but Hinata took it as one of his expressions when Kozume doesn't have his morning breakfast. Hinata took one of the blankets from the decorative bin besides the couch, layed it over Kozume and reached to open one of the drawers the couch had. Hinata pulled out Kozume's old DSD and handed it to him.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast, I know you are hungry. We're eating western today. Crepes with your healthy Nutella, even though it's a crime, but I'll add some strawberries and your favorite chocolate milk, I bought some while you were sleeping." Kozume scrunched his face at Hinata when he bashed his healthy Nutella, but smiled at the thought of that food. Kozume loved crepes, but he could never make them just right. He was ecstatic when Hinata cooked western sweets and certain meals for him because he couldn't do them as well as his best friend could.

"Okay, what are we having for lunch? I was thinking maybe..." Kozume and Hinata continued their conversation about their daily activities while Hinata was cooking for them.

Tsukishima awoke with a slight groan when he sensed the pain in his lower back, and rolled into his lover's arms who lovingly embraced him warm and tight.
"You're so dead when I get my legs functioning again, Kuroo Tetsurō." Tsukishima grumbled into Kuroo's chest, making him smile and bend down to kiss Tsukishima where his neck met his shoulders.
"I'm sorry baby, I know I was a lot harder than expected last night. I didn't mean to. I called your boss and I told him that you'd be out for about three or four days because you caught a fever. I also have the next three days free since the lab is shut down for yearly inspection, and the volleyball team is on a week long break. I'll be with you the whole time."

Tsukishima peered up at Kuroo, his eyes were happy and he had a small smile painted over his face.
"I love you, Surō." It was quiet, and Kuroo almost didn't catch it, but he did, so he turned his head face his lover more and pulled him into a slow, caring kiss. It still gave them both butterflies, and neither of them complained. Kuroo touched Tsukishima's lips with his own, and bit his lower lip only slightly, making Tsukishima's breath hitch.
The man with glasses pulled Kuroo closer to his chest by clasping his hands around his shoulders and pulled one of his hands through Kuroo's hair.

Kuroo pulled his weight to move on top of the blonde, making the blonde wrap his legs around him. Tsukishima's feet were cold, as usual, and it never failed to surprise Kuroo when Tsukishima dragged his cold foot up and down Kuroo's leg, making him groan at the cold contact, which in return allowed Tsukishima to kiss Kuroo's neck all the way down and then up to his weak spot right under his jawline, which made Kuroo's arms on the side of Tsukishima's head unstable. In one swift move, Tsukishima sat up, lifted Kuroo and laid the raven head on the bed under him. Tsukishima continued his lover's attack, as Kuroo called it, because when Tsukishima's in the mood, he has all the strength in the world to top Kuroo, and there was nothing he could, or wanted to do about it.

Brushing his lips across Kuroo's ear, Tsukishima whispered to his soon-to-be fiancée.
"Darling, I'm going to make you unable to walk. I'm used to my lower back pain, but I'll make sure you know just how hard I can love you. Don't hold back your voice, I want to hear how happy you are for me to be fucking you this fucking early. You understand, kitten?" That word alone killed any top energy Kuroo had. He was desperate for his blonde boyfriend to give him everything he needs.
"Yes, I understand."

A smack echoed in the room, the satisfying sting on Kuroo's inner thigh reminded him of his boyfriend's name in the bed.
"Yes I understand, Sensei." Tsukishima rubbed on the spot he just assaulted, and moved his face to feverishly kiss his kitten who was already a fucking mess and digging his claws into his top. Not one person Kuroo has been with could get him like Tsukishima got him.
Bottomed by a man two years younger than him with an issue of aggressive sarcasm and sly issues wasn't the same Kuroo people knew out in their public life, and Kuroo was grateful Tsukishima liked to keep Kuroo's bottom personality private.

It's not because of any reasons Kuroo had in mind, however. Tsukishima has his own reasons, and Kuroo knew Tsukishima like the back of his hand so he knew there was more to it, and he knew he had to be careful about bedroom talk in front of their friends, and at the bars, or their free hang out days because Tsukishima will make him obey no matter who's watching, if provoked to an extent. Ain't that quite a bit of fun?