₁₄

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE FOURTEEN.

WORD COUNT : [ 3627 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

THE glee club's excitement at winning the sectionals faded a bit more as the days passed. Today, in a new week, the New Directions were in the choir room waiting for a new assignment from Mr. Schuester.

"Hello." Will drew a person with that word next to it on the board. Waiting for an answer that never came, he repeated. "Hello?"

"Hello." The students replied, some more enthusiastic than others.

"What do you guys say when you answer the phone?" The teacher asked.

"What up?"

"Who this be?"

"No, she's dead. This is her son."

"O-kay..." Mr. Schue said kinda uncomfortable at Kurt's answer, but continued with the lesson anyway. "Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say 'Ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'Hello' was a more appropriate greeting." They all looked at him strangely, confused as to where the conversation was going.

Feeling the boredom take over her, Amelia shifted position, settling her head on Mike's lap and her feet on Finn's. "Wow, what an interesting lesson." She muttered.

"Look, I'm really proud of what you guys did at sectionals, but as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school." Mr. Schue spoke again.

"I have a slushee-stained training bra to prove it." Rachel commented.

"Why do you keep wearing a training bra?" Amelia snickered, but stopped when Finn pinched her leg. "Ouch."

"The fact is, we're gonna have to be better, even more spectacular, at regionals. It's time for some reinvention, some new New Directions. We need a new...hello." In the last sentence, Will pointed to the drawing on the board. "Here's your assignment for the week. Come up with a fresh number, but it has to have 'Hello' in the song title, all right?" He explained further, and just then, the bell rang.

"Are there more than two songs with 'hello' in the title?"

••••

SUE Sylvester was back at McKinley more thirsty for revenge than ever, and this time, Amelia was suffering the consequences. The coach was so eager to destroy one William Schuester and his glee club that she even asked her headcheerleader to date Finn Hudson, so that way, in her mind, Rachel Berry would have to quit the club and with her the chances of winning another competition. But of course she refused to do it from the first minute she heard that, claiming that it would be like dating her brother, and now was she was forced to create an entirely new routine for the cheerios. It was the second thing Sue was obsessed with, she said that the team needs a new approach to excel in competitions, something refreshing and never seen before, a choreography full of new tricks. Amelia thought that there was nothing "new" they could do, since they already had the most difficult and modern choreographies out there, but the Coach said that she wouldn't be able to rest until she find something, and that's what she was working on on this moment.