₀₇

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE SEVEN.

WORD COUNT : [ 2406 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

WITH Schuester and Sylvester co-directing the glee club, it was obvious that things weren't gonna end well. And that was noticeable the week both adults started to try gain the students acceptance.

"As we head into sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys will like to be doing? Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys wanna do?" Mr. Schue asked, surprising them a little.

"Can we maybe try something a little more black?" Mercedes was the first one to ask, Kurt nodding in agreement.

"I agree. We do an awful lot of showtunes." Amelia looked at him weirdly, he loves broadway songs.

"It's glee club, not crank club." Rachel disagree.

Mercedes turned in her chair to glare at the girl. "Don't make me take you to the carpet." For below it could be hear some 'uhh' from the Romero siblings.

"Fantastic! Thank you Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted." Will tried to diffuse the situation. "Anything else?" Now was Mike's turn to, hesitantly, suggest something.

"I can pop and lock." Amelia smiled at him, happy with the idea of her friend getting more recognition.

"Not really what we're goin' for Mike, but noted, noted, yes." He dismissed the idea, Amelia's smile falling.

"Why do you ask then?" She asked angrily, but the teacher ignore her and kept asking for more ideas.

•••••

AT SUE'S office, the Unholy Foursome was ready to listen her new plan to destroy the glee club. Amelia knew she promised her brother not doing it anymore, but she couldn't deny the woman her help to then be on her bad side.

"I want to put these kids against one another, am I clear?" She started, "Quinn, update, go."

"Minority students don't feel like they're being heard." Amelia and Santana shared a look, even if they hated to admited and would never say it out loud, they both felt that way in glee club. Sue on the other hand, was delighted to hear such a problem.