₁₅

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE FIFTEEN.

WORD COUNT : [ 3034 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

ALL the glee girls were sitting in the choir room, each concentrating on their own thing in very comfortable silence. Amelia, for example, was scribbling in her notebook some ideas for a routine she was preparing for the cheerios, occasionally asking Brittany for her opinion. Coach Sylvester told her that she had to work on some Madonna song, as she had decided to pay tribute to the icon, and among the records that the woman had given her she found a perfect song for the idea she had in mind.

The silence was suddenly broken by Rachel. "Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana responded, making the head cheerleader giggled and her own smirk to grow. Even if they didn't speak to each other directly, this was the closest they'd been in weeks, their blonde friend being the only thing between them.

The girl ignored the latinas and put a chair in front of all them, taking a seat once again. "It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse." Rachel tried deny the obvious, everyone could tell that it wasn't true. "But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said 'we should do it', making me doubt for a few seconds. What if he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talkin? You're grossing out my baby." Quinn cut her off, also causing Amelia to giggle.

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?" Rachel asked, desperate for an answer from one of the girls she considered friends, despite everything.

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana simply replied.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen?" Brittany agreed with her, but she quickly frowned a little and looked at Quinn guiltily. "Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." Mercedes was the next to respond.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina added. "Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie and he said I needed to change my appearance if I wanted to be with him."