₁₃

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE THIRTEEN.

WORD COUNT : [ 5726 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

AS if it wasn't something normal, chaos is what has been surrounding the glee club in recent days. All the confidence and happiness that shooting the mattress commercial brought to the New Directions disappeared as quickly as it came.

You'll see, it all started to fall apart when the store manager decided to pay them with a mattress for each one. For them, everything had turned out excellent, but they never thought that by doing such thing they would stop being seen as an amateur choir. And things got worse when Mr. Schuester, who had finally found out about his wife's false pregnancy, decided to spend the night in the choir room and sleep on one of the mattresses. They could've been desqualified from the competition if it wasn't for their director, who took responsibility for the situation and was now prohibited from accompanying his choir to sectionals.

Now, the glee club was trying to stay positive and wait to see how they could get over this, but still, the whole situation seems not enough drama for the most unpopular club at McKinley High.

While Finn was in an intense dance class with Teo and a kind of ghost of the usually smiling Amy, a big part of the group was dealing with something a little bigger than the quarterback's lack of dance skills: Rachel Berry's mouth.

"Hey, she's onto it." Mercedes speaks through her phone. She and other kids had just left the choir room, where Rachel had told them about how Puckerman had been acting with Quinn recently.

"I know. It's really freaking me out." Tina replied, walking between Mercedes and Kurt. "Hold up. Artie's buzzing in. I'm going party line."

"Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth." Artie said, rolling down another hall.

"Kurt wants in." Tina handed her phone to the guy.

"I say we lock Rachel up until after sectionals. I volunteer my basement." He suggested with a smile.

"We can't. We need her to sing." Mercedes reminded them, even though she, like the others, really wanted to keep the girl away from them.

"Damn her talent." Kurt murmured, Tina's phone now between their ears.

"We just heard. Who told?" Santana asked, she and Brittany joined the call, walking through the other part of the school.