₁₂

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE TWELVE.

WORD COUNT : [ 4077 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

THE week of the ballads has passed and a new one has begun. The news of Quinn Fabray being kicked out of her house was all around the school already, but she couldn't care less. If there was one thing that came good out of that was getting to live with the Romero. They were what her family never was: supportive and loving in the most sincere way. Having people who accepted her for who she was now and truly cared about her well-being had led her to stop being so angry alm the time. And that somehow brought a more peaceful environment for the new directions, since she and Finn didn't fight that much anymore. But glee club was not glee club without drama.

As the week passed, they had realized of something unexpected: Amelia Romero and Santana Lopez were not in speaking terms anymore. No one knew why or since when the Latinas were fighting, but McKinley High was shocked about it.

You'll see, since the altercation with Grayson last year, the two girls had become inseperable at school. When Amelia transformed into the Amelia everyone knows now, she and Santana became a fearsome combo. They seemed unstoppable, and now? Now they didn't even dare to look at each other. And the fact that not even Mateo, Finn or the other half of the Unholy Horsewomen knew what happened was also surprising.

The only thing that was possible to know was how the fight hurt both girls. And during glee time was more noticeable.

They were always avoiding eye contact or closeness with each other, there was a visible tension between them that everyone could feel. But oddly, it wasn't the kind you have with a person you hate, it was one more...sad? Like if they regret being apart but don't have the guts to actually talk about it amd fix it. Which was exactly what was happening, neither of them was mad.

Santana felt extremely bad for the way she acted and the things she said. Deep down she knew that being scared was not an excuse to invalidate the feelings of her best friend and she honestly felt that somehow it was her fault that this happened. Because at the end of the day it was her idea to take their relationship a little further. But as always, her fear got the best of her and she decided not to say anything to the girl, assuming she would no longer want to have nothing to do with her. So, to lighten the weight on her chest, she took all of her anger at herself onto others.

After Quinn moved into her home, Amelia spent the next days making sure the blonde was okay. And once the girl was comfortable, that concern faded from her head, giving way to her previous thoughts. Now she was disheartened, feeling as if she was slowly falling apart. It wasn't just the fact that she had lost her best friend what hurt her, no, it was also that damn phrase that Santana said. Which, by the way, has not stopped resounding in her head since then.