₀₃

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE THREE.

WORD COUNT : [ 3024 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

THE glee club was in the choir room for the first rehearsal with an almost complete team. They were, barely, doing a boring choreography made for Mr. Schuester when Rachel interrupted the class.

"Can we stop please?"

"You don't have to ask for me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go." The director replied.

"It's not my blader, it's the choreography."

"O-kay, what's wrong with the choreography?" He asked.

Rachel looked at the four cheerios, who were looking at her expectantly. They had cornered her on a hallway to talk about "glee's future", and luckily Rachel believed them.

○○○

"It sucks," Quinn started.

"It's completely unoriginal." Santana continued.

"Are you guys going to get shunned for talking to me?" The brunette questioned.

"Sweetie, we are a team now." Amelia answered, with a fake smile.

"But you've got to do something about Mr. Schue's dance routines." The blonde said.

○○○

"We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Schue, but you're not a trained choreographer." Rachel told her teacher, while the rest of the club stood there feeling guilt for not defend him. "That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley."

○○○

"He's the best show choir choreographer in the midwest. He works with Vocal Adrenaline." Quinn told her.