₀₄

SEASON ONE

EPISODE FOUR.

WORD COUNT : [ 2042 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

AFTER the interaction in the car wash, things seemed to be a little calmer between Amelia and Kurt, although they both knew they still had a pending talk. That's why he had asked her and Brittany for help with a "Single ladies" project he was making, and now the three of them were in his basement doing the choreography. In the middle of the dance, Burt Hummel -his father- entered in the room with a confused look on his face.

"Dad! You're home early." Kurt said once he noticed him.

"Deadliest Catch is on. Amelia! Good to see you again, it's been a long time. We really miss having you around here." The man said giving the girl a strong hug, which she gladly returned.

"I've missed you being here too Burt." She replied with guilty eating her inside, knowing that it was all because of her.

"What are you wearing?" Burt asked his son after breaking away from the latina.

"It's an unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." He answered, the three teenagers were tense hoping Burt would believe it.

"Like the football guys, they're jock chic." Amelia added, not really realizing what that could lead to.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now. He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?" Brittany said, Amelia looking at her between surprised that she actually knew something about football and worried about what she had just put Kurt into.

"Yeah. Britt and Amy were just helping me with some conditioning work." Kurt continued the lie.

"Hmm. Really. You know, I played in JC before I busted up my knee, popping wheelies on my third bike." Burt said.

"Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt chukled.

"So are you his girlfriend?" Burt asked looking at Brittany.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt replied smiling as he placed his hand on Britt's back, trying to make it credible.

"Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself thinking up there." The adult started to walk upstairs, but stopped to look at his son one last time. "And hey, Kurt. Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game."