₀₈

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE EIGHT.

WORD COUNT : [ 3083 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

FINN HUDSON had received his first slushie and now the glee club was worried. They were at the choir room waiting for Mr. Schuester, and in the meanwhile, Quinn and Amelia were cleaning Finn at the drums.

"This is a disaster. Our reputation as McKinley High's 'it' couple is in serious jeopardy..." Quinn said angry and worried.

"Seriously. You guys need to find a way to be cool again." Amelia added, but when she realized of their annoyed looks, she raised her hands, "Sorry, sorry."

Will entered the room focused on finding the solution that Emma had asked him, not noticing the temperature in the room. Amelia took a seat and was quickly followed by Santana and Mike.

"Okay, guys. We're a little behind for sectionals...thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? And I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like...chocolate and bacon."

"Iugh. Who eats that?" Amelia mumbled. The few who heard that gave her disapproving looks.

"Or glee club and football." Finn added, Mr. Schue nodded in agreement.

"Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination. So, here is my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it." He handed them out some sheet music.

"Bust a move?" Kurt asked confused.

"Yeah, this song is old school." Mercedes said.

"All right. Um, Artie, try to follow along on the bass. Finn, take us through it." The teacher instructed them.

"Uh, I'm sorry Mr. Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye." Finn replied as Quinn continued cleaning his face.

"Okay. Uh, Puck. How about it?"

"I don't really groove on Young Mc." Noah refused too.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now." Rachel said.

"It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done." Mr. Schuester shrugged off his jacket and pointed to the band. "Bust it."