₁₀

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE ELEVEN

WORD COUNT : [ 3141 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

THE GLEE CLUB was back at rehearsing for sectionals. In the choir room they were practicing a new choreography, Mr. Schuester leading them.

Amelia and Santana were laughing at the weirds steps Mike was doing but after being scolded by their teacher, they refocused on the routine.

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step ball change, step, step, unh and seven, eight. Step ball change, step, step, unh." Will moved at the front of the room to look at them. "You guys go. Step ball..." He stopped when he looked at the back of the room. "Brittany?"

When the rest turned around, they found the blonde standing on a chair with her phone up.

"Coach Sylvester didn't tell me to do this." She responded. Santana and Amelia shared a look, wanting to face palm themselves.

•••••

That was one of the many reasons why Mr. Schue believed that Coach Sylvester wanted to steal their set list. So after talking to one of the competition directors and discovering that they weren't cheating like he thought, Will invited them to do a number in the McKinley High auditorium.

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." The fourteen new directions were sitting in the audience, waiting for the girls to sing.

"Hit it." Ms. Hitchens instructed their band.

 Hitchens instructed their band