₀₁

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE ONE.

WORD COUNT : [ 2319 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

"CAN you stop doing that? It's annoying." Amelia said. They weren't at school yet and her little brother was exhausting her patience.

Mateo stopped moving his foot to look at her,"It's just, what if someone slushie me, or worst, throws me into a dumpster? I don't want something like that on my first day. " He said with a worried face.

"That won't happen. The only thing you have to do is stick with Finn and go to football tryouts. You are definitily gonna make the team and once that happen you will be inmune." She said. "I even got Puck to look out for you too." She tried to reassure him one last time, before turn up the radio to stop him keep thinking like that. Even if she thought that Mateo was overreacting a little, she understood his fear cause that was what she thought on her first day. Those thing were something that you knew even in middle school.

Once they made it to the parking lot of McKinley High, they started to walk to the inside of it to go for their schedules. But in their way to Miss Pillsbury office they saw Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman, -two of the most popular boys at school- with others football players by the dumpsters about to throw a kid inside, who happens to be Kurt Hummel, an old friend of the latina. Mateo noticing this, asked his sister "Isn't that Kurt? Should we help him?"

"We can't." Amelia replied, looking away with a guilt feeling inside of her. "Vamos enano, lets get inside." And with that they walked away. Once they were by his locker, they heard a voice behind them.

"Hey A, we have to go. Sue said she needed to talk with us." Quinn Fabray told the girl, with Santana Lopez and Brittany S. Pierce behind her. Quinn was the top girl at school, the typical blonde cheerleader, popular, the quarterback's girlfriend and with an inseparable group of friends. That's where Santana and Brittany enters. While the first was the most bitchy person you could ever meet, the second was the most sweet and innocent girl, and with Amelia they all form the famous Unholy Horsewomen. Besides of the Cheerios!, they were members of the Celibacy Club and basically ruled the school.

"I'm coming" Amelia said, turning to her brother with a smirk after noticing his face when he saw the blonde, "Close your mouth Teo we don't want people slipping with your drool." Making him slap her arm and she walk away with a giggle.

••••

AMELIA was walking down the hallway after lunch with Santana, her best friend. When the Romero Family moved to America, she was the first friend Amelia did since they were neighbours and both of them came from latin families. They became inseperable, even with their opposites personalities, there wasn't a moment when they weren't together. That was until middle school. Santana started to get a high reputation thanks to her rude and confident attitude, and Amelia being the sweet shy girl she was decided to keep one a little more low. They kept being besties though, just not being together at school. At least, until freshman year, when Santana finally made Amelia like her, teaching her how to be feared and respected after her incident, and they became inseparable again. Like now, that they were walking their pinkies locked when they saw Mateo in front of the notice board looking a particular sign-up sheet.