₀₂

SEASON ONE,

EPISODE TWO

WORD COUNT : [ 1872 ]

════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

QUINN, Santana and Amelia were looking for Mr. Schuester as their Coach asked them. Walking up one of the stairs of the school, they found him talking with Ms. Pillsbury -the school's guidance counselor- with a rather obvious and weird tension between them.

"Get a room." Santana said with a roll of her eyes, making both adults glance at each other uncomfortables.

"Coach Sylvester wants to see you in her office Mr. Shue." Amelia informed, walking behind her best friend.

"She doesn't like to be kept waiting." Quinn added for last.

"You got it" He chuckled nervously.

••••

IN the hallway, Finn was listening to a furious Quinn scold him for joining glee club. And as usual, the blonde had put their friend in the middle of the discussion.

"Finn, we are aligned to be the most popular kids at this school in the next couple of years." She started. "Prom king and queen, homecoming court royalty."

The boy sighed and kept grabbing his books from the locker "I know."

"And I am not giving up one of those shiny crowns so that you can express yourself!" Quinn added.

Uncomfortable of being there, Amelia asked, "Um, why am i here?"

"You are his best friend, maybe he will listen to you when you tell him how wrong this is it." The blonde answered, causing the brunette to sigh and have some kind of glare war with the tall boy.

"Look you are making too big of a deal out of this-" Finn tried to say, only to be interrupted by his girlfriend.

"Ok, let's compromise," a smile suddenly appearing on her face. "If you quit the club, I will let you touch my breast." Amelia cringed and tried to walk away, but Quinn's grip on her wrist kept her from walking too far.

"Under the shirt?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Over the bra." She answered.

This made Finn consider it for a moment, only to end up replying "No, no, I can't. I wanna do glee, I'm really happy when I'm performing."

"People think you are gay now, Finn." Quinn said exasperatedly. "And you know what that makes me? Your big gay beard!"

"Look, I gotta go to class, okay? Just relax, everything is gonna work out." Finn says before starting to walk away. Quinn looked at her best friend with disbelief in her eyes, but before she could say something Amelia interrupted her noticing Rachel Berry.