Tony's daughter ~ Wanda Maximoff

"Hey da..." You stopped yourself as your realised he wasn't the only person in the room. "Where you about to say dad?" You looked st the man who asked the question and recognised him. It was the fossil, Steve Rodgers. "Erm..." You were cut off, "Since the cat is out of the bag, this is y/n Stark, my daughter." Tony explained.

You just politely smiled, slightly overwhelmed with everyone in the room. A young girl caught your eye, about the same age as you, wearing a red leather jacket. She was really pretty, she had blue eyes and dark hair with a hint of red. She held your gaze for a moment. Everyone introduced themselves, she spoke last. "Uh, hey, I'm Wanda." You smiled, "Nice to meet you Maximoff, although I thought you were taller." She looked at you confused. "How do you know my last name?" She asked. "I know everyone's name, all your information is on the Stark database which can be accessed through JARVIS along with a tiny bit of hacking." You looked at your Dad, expecting to get scolded. He just messed your hair and said, "You're my daughter alright."

~<•••>~

You were in the kitchen when all the avengers walked in after their training. "Hey Dad you should let me join next time so I can kick all their asses!" You said with a smirk. "I would like to see you try Lady y/n." Thor said in a polite manner, "Remember you said that when I beat you." You said confidently. "You aren't training with us y/n!" Tony said. "Why not, you know I can hold my own." You said, arguing back, "Yea that's what I'm afraid of.

After much arguing and the other avengers taking your side, your Dad finally agreed. The next day at training you were in gym gear and you were practicing your aim, shooting and throwing knives. When you looked around everyone was watching you hit the targets. You had perfect aim and not a single one of your shots or knives missed. "Have I got something on my face or...?." You said with a smirk. "I like her." You heard Wanda whisper.

You and Thor had decided to spar, he was top heavy so you went for the legs. After a long fight, and you actually doing quite well, you were pinned to the ground. "I told you that you wouldn't win." He said with a smile. You held out your arm straight and he looked at you in confusion. Your Dad just smiled. "Tony what is she doing?" Natasha asked him. "Watch" he told them.

Suddenly the glass window shattered as something flew through and attached itself to your hand and with it you punched him in the face, catching him off guard. When you stood up, leaving him on the ground, you had a blue and silver Iron man glove on your hand. More and more of the suit flew through the window and by the time Thor stood up you were in a full suit. Everyone just stood there with their jaws almost hitting the floor.

"Lady y/n I have to say I did not see that comin

"Lady y/n I have to say I did not see that comin.." You interrupted him by blasting him out of the ring towards the wall. He went right through in into the next room and he groaned as he sat up. "I yeild!" He said panting.

"Tony, you never told us she was badass!" Wanda said and immediately blushed when she realised she had said it out loud. "Thanks Wanda!" You said and Tony just shot her a glare. He's very protective.

~<•••>~

The next day you were walking to the kitchen when you eavesdropped on a conversation. "So Tony, if I were to ask y/n on a.." Tony interrupted Steve, "a date? I would kick your ass!" You just giggled as you walked on, you didn't like guys anyways.

You heard an announcement come from the loudspeakers, it was your dad. "Everyone dress up, party at 8!" Of course there was a party, when wasn't there a party. You had never went to one of his parties before so this would be a first.