Tony's daughter (2) ~ Wanda Maximoff

You got ready for the party, you were really nervous as this was your first. You did your makeup natural with a glossy, nude lip, then you curled your hair and twisted the top half of it back pinned it into place, leaving two short, curly strands at the front. You put on a beautiful, black, backless lace-up dress.

As you were finishing up your door clicked open and Wanda walked in. She had her hair beautifully curled and was wearing a gorgeous red dress that fitted her curves perfectly, you couldn't help but stare. "Y/n you look really good!" She said with a smile, "Could say the same thing about you." You said with a smirk.

"So I was wandering if I could walk you to the party?" She asked nervously, "Of course!"

When you arrived through the doors you glanced around the room, it was slightly overwhelming. You grabbed Wanda's arm and looked at her with panic. "Is this your first time at a party?" She asked you. "Yea..." You muttered in embarrassment.

Wanda dragged you to the bar and after a few drinks you were having a really good time. You spent the whole night by Wanda's side, following her like a lost puppy but she didn't mind. She liked this vulnerable side of you. Parties wasn't your scene so when you saw groups of people leaving you were relieved. More and more people left until it was only the avengers left. The alcohol had only just hit you and in the nicest way possible, you were hammered.

"Hey everyone sit in a circle, we're gonna play truth or dare!" Tony shouted, so you complied and sat down between Natasha and Steve. The game was quite interesting, you found out a lot about the other avengers but then it was your turn. "Dare!" You said, you always chose dare. "I have one!" Steve said, "Kiss the best looking avenger!" He said puckering his lips. "FiRst oF aLl I wOuld lIke to saY, pLeaSe no oNe remeMber this beCaUse I am veRy drunk! And seConD, moSt of yoU aRe twiCe my aGe!" You said then you looked at steve, "or fOur tiMes my aGe!" Everyone burst out laughing and Steve went red. You stood up and wobbly walked over to Wanda and sat on her knee, planting your lips on hers, lightly tugging on her hair with one hand, the other one on her cheek. She moved her hands to your waist as the  kiss deepened and when you both pulled apart everyone was speechless. 

"Y/n I think it's time for you to retire for the night, you can barely walk." She said as you stood up. She lifted you bridal style and stared walking towards the door, "Will yOu kiSs mE goOdniGht?" She rolled her eyes. "No funny business!" Tony shouted down the hall at you both.

When she set you down in your bed you wouldn't let go of her so she joined you. You clung to her waist and put your head on her chest, "I like you Wanda." You said, "I like you too." And she kissed your forehead as you fell asleep.