Author's Note

Hi there, I hope you are doing well and staying safe from Covid. 

Thank you for giving this book a chance. I wish you enjoy it to the fullest.

If you found this book while looking to read a historical romance, please proceed. But I will like to tell you, you will enjoy this book even more if you read "A Lady For Him", a book about the main character's eldest brother, before this one, as some of the incidents in this book is related to some in the previous book but if you choose not to it won't affect anything so please go ahead. 

To all the amazing people, who were with me for "A Lady For Him" and "The Lady In Black", thank you so much for your continuous support. I am back with the story of William Kentshire, the brooding, too serious politician and his lady who is unlike anyone ever known. I wish you a happy reading journey. And I am immensely sorry for such a long wait.

Although I am a voracious reader, I am a beginner in writing. So, I look forward to all of your suggestions and advice. English is not my first language so I request you all to help me with the grammar and sentence structure and all the way I can improve my writing.

It is my original work and any resemblance to any stories real or unreal is a complete and pure coincidence. Please, comment to your heart's content but don't be rude. I look forward to your encouragement and positive criticism.

The new chapter will be updated weekly on Saturday on Wattpad and on Wednesday on Tapas(https://tapas.io/series/Lady-Unlike-Any/info) If this link is not clickable it is also available on my profile.

It takes a lot of effort to put a story into words so please do not copy my work and show your encouragement by voting and sharing.

Though you may vote alone you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.

Thank you.

- Praneeta

For Reference, books in chronological order:

1. A Lady For Him(Complete) 

2. Lady Unlike Any(Complete)

3. Coming Soon

4. The Lady In Black(Complete)