Chapter Thirteen- Mission III

Death is....

The light slowly drowned out the darkness, rousing the world from their sleep as it spread it's sickeningly warm light everywhere, earning a slight scoff from Shou as he glared at it for taking away the darkness, his friend. He waited patiently for life to start up again so he could have entertainment to pass his time until he could see the blood. Or he would have to take it upon his self to make entertainment.

For he was bored. And that was never good for anyone.

Never.

So hurry and wake.

He glanced behind him at the two still sleeping, only to grit his teeth slightly at the notice that they had yet to rouse. Why were they so slow? He needed blood now. He felt his breathing become faster and slightly panicked, causin his eyes to widen as he removed the bottle from his pouch, staring at it as he calmed his breathing, his tongue clicking in annoyance as he muttered near silently, words only audible to himself:

"...how annoying..."

—————————————————————————————————————

They finally woke up and after a period of irritating waiting, they were walking again, drawing closer and closer to the mission target. And the tension grew larger and larger until it was practically coating the area. For Shou was excited, unbearably so. He needed blood. He needed to kill. And the other two could gather this.

So the bloodlust filled the air, like a tornado, unpredictable and dangerous.

And they could simply pray that it wouldn't turn on them.

—————————————————————————————————————-

The three of them drew to a stop in front of the large group of rogue ninja that were their mission this time. They exchanged glances as to what to do, only to be interrupted by Shou as he giggled excitedly, turning around to face Kisame with his hands clasped together in question, his eyes imploring as he smiled delightedly. Kisame immediatley understood, grinning and ruffling the boys hair as he nodded, voice containing a smile as he said:

"Go ahead kid. Knock 'em dead."

To this the boy's smile grew wider as he nodded in excitement before turning around and walking towards the rogue ninja, smiling at them as they began to glare and threaten him. He smiled, eyes lit up with a predatorial gleam as one of the rogue's let out a yell before lunging at him with a sword.  He dodged with a blur of movement, landing in a crouch in front of the man, his smile growing wider as he said:

"Bye-bye~"

His eyes widened as the boys hand flashed downwards, grasping the handle of a knife before it came slashing upwards, cutting through his flesh in a searing pain as the sharp blade cut through his neck, warm, sticky blood seeping down as the head was sent flying from the stump in a few agonizingly slow slashes. Shou smiled as the man let out a scream of pain, elation filling him at the sight of the beautiful crimson bursting into the world, dying it with it's wonder.

He loved it.

His laughter grew louder as he danced through the clearing, sending a knife through the eyes of one of the men and laughing as they let out a loud scream as it pierced through the socket with a loud squelch, blood and anguish filling him for the brief moments he had to wallow in self pity before his skull was smashed against the ground, his brains and blood spreading across the ground in a stain of gore and utter perfection.

He loved it.

His body was coated in blood as he butchered them, spreading as much blood as he could whilst his eyes shon in ecstasy. The screams of pain, the smell of death, the fear that seeped off of them, the blood. He loved it all.

He had needed it.

He had needed to see the way someones eyes widened in horror, pupils dilated moments before you silenced their musical, terrified scream by slamming a kunai through their stomach, acids leaking from the punctured organ and dissolving them, torturing them as their body tears itself apart, blood leaking from their body like a fountain.

He had needed to feel the way the blood felt as you drove your arm through someones torso, piercing through their organs until you reached the heart which would spray forth blood like an old friend that wanted freedom.

He had needed to smell that wonderful aroma of fear that filled the air, making it's way into your body like a drug- addictive. Oh so addictive.

He had missed it soo much. He had missed it all.

—————————————————————————————————————-

The boy soon stood amongst a field of blood, decimated but recognisable bodies splayed out everywhere. The smell of death was overwhelming, just blood and death everywhere in a painting of slaughter and pleasure. And the two watched, one bewildered, one understanding as their eyes observed his progress. And then one spoke, walking forwards until they were beside the boy:

"Oi kid. Let's collect the heads so we can go."

The boy turned around with a beaming smile and a nod as the shark man bagan to collect the decapitated heads with his stoic partner doing the same, before going over to a head and doing the same, satisfied for the moment.

For he had seen blood.

And blood made everything better.

...simply the salvation from lies of life.

—————————————————————————————————————-

Yay~! Shou got to spill blood!This chapter is me spoiling my beloved Shou by allowing him to kill!