Chapter Fifteen- Use

The lies form, smothering everything beneath them..

The base was cold, quiet and dark, shadows dancing everywhere like old friends that beckoned and embraced him with their silent music,escorting him through the empty halls as they lapped at his feet with their  excitement, whilst he simply smiled and welcomed them. For the darkness was familiar. It was his friend. His home. The islence seemed to envelop him, hovering by his side as he slipped through the halls silently, eagerness radiating from his like smoke from a flame, barely contained in his excitement. His fingers twitched slightly in anticipation as he struggled to reamain composed, desperate to return to the familiar isolation of his pleasantly dark room, his ears alert for any possible noise that might try to sneak up on him and sink their claws into his neck before he could do that.

Nothing would stop him from doing that. Nothing. He will obliterate anything that tries.

His hand brushed the bottles in his pouch voice saying softly, warmly to them:

"Soon...."

He was excited, oh so excited- almost as much as when killing. It was such fun and he couldn't wait. He hummed softly, a hint of a smirk hidden among his smile as he drew closer to a door that opened to reveal a large puppet with someone inside it. He considered something, before making his footsteps louder so he didn't have to annonuce his presence, causing said puppet to turn to face him. Inside the puppet, a red haired male raised an eyebrow upon noticing the boy who walked past him. He narrowed his eyes calculatingly, carefully studying the boy as he passed, noting the slight gleam in his hypnotc rinnegan eyes that shone with crazed eagerness barely hidden by his slight twitching. The boy was eager, for something he didn't know.

And he didn't like it. The boy was strange- strange enough that his partner had gained a fixation on the boy, enough that he had seen him staring at the boys door with a type of obssession in his reptilian eyes.

He did not care about the boy, for he didn't understand.

———————————————————————————————————

Shou giggled, amusement playing across his features as he passed the puppet man, his hands clasping behind his back as he hummed, biting back his laughter. It was comical how the puppet man had acted, wary and detatched as though he wasn't interested, yet beneath it all the gears were working speedily as he tried to calculate what was hidden. He was clever.

He was very clever. 

But it wasn't enough. He was still a fool.

A fool like all the rest.

———————————————————————————————————-

The intimidating door welcomed Shou as he approached it, a soft screeching sound warping the silence as it slid open, earning a laugh from Shou as he listened to it fondly, entering the pleasant darkness of his room. He stood observing it quietly for a moment, expression contemplative before he set the bottles on a ledge in the room, placing down his bag and going over to retrieve something. His hand clasped around a small brush, his grin widening with glee as he observed it, before he stood, eyes clsoing briefly before they opened again as he slowly raised the first bottle in his hand, gaze hungry as he tore the lid from it before placing it down and dipping the brush in the beautiful, raw blood that dripped from the bristles, thick and enchanting as it slid down and down like a cobra enclosing on it's prey, each movement slow and deliberate before it finally crashed against the floor in a splash of rouge, delighted eyes following it's progress with fascination and interest that was uncanny.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

It fell, repeatedly like a spell until no more fell- until the brush was drained dry of the wonderful liquid, bristles stained with the deep, rich magnificent colour. His eyes were riveted on it for a few moments, drinking in the beauty before he smiled wider and wider, head swaying to the side as he reunited the brush with the blood and slowly, carefully, leaisurely brought the coated tip to the wall and began to move it, gliding across the wall in intricate patterns of the wonderful substance, singing softly, eerily as he leisurely dyed the wall red with blood, his eyes filled with a twisted joy as the remnants of the dead formed pictures.

And he pitied those who didn't understand it's beauty.

Because everything is better when covered in blood.

...and everything rots beneath the layers of lies.

—————————————————————————————————

This time he met Sasori! And part of the truth behind the blood is revealed~! But there is still more to come~! I have so much planned for this story that the Naruto world won't know what hit them.