Chapter Two- Love

Free at last.

Shou smiled as he stared at the kunai dangling from his finger that was painted with his own blood, his head swaying in a disturbed joy that radiated off of him, his voice chanting like a mantra:

"Blood."

His voice rose with each repitition, until it was a high pitched keening that rang throughout the area as began to sway precariously on the branch, ignoring the screeches of protest the tree released at the strain. He was free at last. He no longer had to follow the corrupt orders of humans. No more would anyone stop him from seeing that beautiful red that they spilled as he killed them; from relishing in the addictive aroma that filled the air as their bodies hit the floor never to get up again; from the thrill that killing gave him.

And he loved it. He loved it all.

——————————————————————————————————-

Shou found the outside world to be a haven. There were so many people to kill- it made him feel giddy, like a child in a candy store as he sat on a tree branch, his legs swinging slightly whilst spinning a kunai on a finger, deciding on which repulsive creature to kill first. Should he kill that child that looked so unbearably happy despite the lack of blood around? Or that man who stood to the side, boasting about how many enemies he had slain in battle? Oooh, how about the mother that was running down the street? He felt his grin widen as he studied the village, unable to decide.

So much blood to spill.

And he loved it.

————————————————————————————————————

The people in the village were blissfully unaware of the child that sat watching them, purple eyes wide with a raw, manic desire. A desire to see blood. They continued, unaware that they were about to be saved from the illusion that they were happy.

For humans couldn't be happy. It wasn't right.

Not when blood wasn't being spilt.

————————————————————————————————————-

The sight of a child's corpse lying in a pool of blood, their eyes missing from the sockets as it gaped at the sky with black voids, was the only warning they had before everything was torn asunder, the sound of strange, sinister laughter ringing through the silence from the boy with his head cocked to the side, a childish grin on his face as he tore through the bodies of the villagers, spreading the beautiful red that he loved so much, until the only sign that people had once lived in thiis village was the ocean of crimson and scattered body parts, no trace of the boy that had danced through the red, laughter growing every minute until it was almost a screeching.

It was a paradise.

And he loved it so.

———————————————————————————————————————

The first time Shou encountered another missing nin, was the time he learnt to read. He had been sitting in a clearing, humming a song to himself, resulting in an unsettling sound that echoed through the area, reminiscent of a vengeful ghost as he sat unmoving to those who watched, as though he had been paralyzed. The sound of footsteps had accompanied the entrance of a rather burly looking man with a large sword strapped to his back, an air of arrogance and danger surrounding him, creating a rather unpleasant stench that caused the boy to wrinkle his nose in discomfort as it hit his nostrils at full blast.

How unpleasant.

The mans voice ripped through the clearing, a painful, deep sound that caused a hatred to rise up in the boy for reasons he himself did not understand:

"Huh? A brat? Hmph, shame. I hoped for an interesting fight."

The man lunged at him, his sword drawn in preparation to strike, only to let a yell of surprise as the boy vanished, only to reappear in a crouch on the blade of his sword, had tilted slightly as he studied the man, drawing the conclusion that he truly didn't like him. He let out a slight humming sound, before saying, his voice dark and sharp with a rare edge to it:

"Hmm... I don't like you."

The mans mouth opened to ask a question that no-one shall ever now, for before any sound could form, his head was gone, a bleeding stump in its place as the decapitated head flew, smashing into a tree someway back whilst the boy smiled gleefully, his hands clapping together as he sang:

"But I like your blood."

—————————————————————————————-

Shou found his first book in this meeting. He found a strange collection of paper in the mans bag as he was searching for weapons, curiosity filling him as he picked it up, flicking through the aged pages, finding page after page of pictures of people with a large amount of scrawled lines that were foreign to him. He soon grew bored, unable to understand the strange lines and the pictures meant little to him, until he came to a page with a picture that looked vaguely familiar.His fingers reached out to trace the image of a boy with a strange smile and rinnegan eyes, smile widening for reasons no other person could possibly decipher.

Himself.

He shoved the book into his bag, unaware of the fact that he had found a bingo book.

Unaware what the figures scrawled out beside it meant as he walked away, a new desire to learn what the lines meant.

Unaware of the impact it would have on the world.

————————————————————————————————-

Rumours spread like wildfire about a new missing nin. Rumours about the boy who had slaughtered endless numbers of people and among these numbers was a certain swordsman. A swordsman who had been one of the Seven swordsmen of the mist. The rumours distorted, mingling with lies spouted from filthy mouths until no-one could tell what was the truth and what was the lie, but the single, known fact about it remained known- the boy was an S-rank criminal.

Rumours spread far, heard by those people wouldn't want to have such information as a result of the inability to remain silent.

And they reached the ears of a certain group of criminals.

And the boy was suddenly a target.

But he didn't care. For he was able to see more blood.

And blood is the only thing that will stay beautiful in this world.

———————————————————————————————————-

There!  Chapter 2.

If you would like to request something, please do!