Chapter Three- Hunt

Let the hunt begin.

The boy spent his time killing- slaughtering people left and right in order to see the beautiful red colours spread from their corpses as he cut them down. He didn't care if people targeted him. He didn't care if they hunted him. He didn't care if people tried to ruin his freedom, he would simply kill them for their impudence.

He just wanted to see the blood.

And no-one will prevent him from fulfilling that deisre.

No-one.

———————————————————————————————————

The sound of voices filled the cave, echoing loudly as the sound of bickering was amplified. Several figures stood around the room, impatience and agitation clear in the auras of most as a pair of cold rinnegan eyes stared out at them, before a voice rang through the area, earning silence at it's presence:

"Kakuzu and Kisame."

At the mention of these names, two figures stepped forward, their demeanours holding a fair amount of respect for the one with rinnegan as they waited for the following words:

"Recruit the boy."

The two nodded, masking any confusion they felt as they left the room, leaving the other figures to express the confusion at the order to send two after the boy.

For it was just boy, wasn't it?

Oh, how wrong they were.

————————————————————————————————————-

Shou didn't like the light. To him, the brightness of the day was foreign, so he preferred to travel in the dark, sticking to the shadows. The darkness was familiar, a comfort. But he loved the way the blood seemed to shine in the light, cleary illuminating the expressions of terror that were carved into the faces of the scum he disposed of, allowing him to savour the thrill of death. It was much easier than in the dark.

But he still didn't like the light. He hated the way humans seemed to thrive in it.

He hated it all.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Shou soon learnt how to read. After musing over the odd lines in the book he found, driven by a insatiable curiosity to want to understand what they were, he slowly began to be able to pick out areas. Individual words began to form on the page, much to his delight, until eventually he was able to understand parts of it.

But it confused him. It meant nothing to him as he stared at the words, dissapointment slowly rising until his smile slowly dissapeared, replaced with a scowl as he glared at the only part he could decipher, "S- rank".

He didn't understand.

And he hated the feeling of vulnerability that caused.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Shou found that observing civillian people was truly dull, as he sat on a rooftop, staring down at the hustle and bustle of the next village. They were all so similar, so tedious to watch as they went about there daily lives. There was no variation, no beauty in them like the blood that spills from their bodies. It made him angry. It was infuriating that blood was wasted on keeping such beings alive.

So he would save it. He would save them from their entrapment.

He would set it free.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

The boy proved to be surprisingly hard to find. The only indication he left that he had been in a place was the mass of blood that was left and the decimated bodies that displayed various ways with which they had been butchered, earning a grin from Kisame at the sheer love for bloodshed shown. It was quite a sight.

A map drawn in blood for them to follow.

——————————————————————————————————————

Shou did not like the people in masks. They were similar to the anbu, who he despised. He always smiled widely when he made their deaths more painful than usual, ensuring it was dragged out as long as could before he grew bored and finished them off. With this particular masked person, he had destroyed their mask, stabbing their eyes with poison needles that he had stolen from someones corpse, hacking away at their limbs whilst they screamed in agony, blindly trying to counter the myraid of attacks. Until, it was no longer entertaining to watch the man struggle pathetically.

So he seperated his head from his body, beaming at the wonderful fountain of red that spread forth.

Unaware of the approach of them.

——————————————————————————————————————-

The two figures sped through the woods, leaping from branch to branch as one of them followed the stench of newly spilt blood, the other following as they led. They slowed as the smell drew stronger, causing a predatory grin to spread across features reminiscent of a shark. A pair of eerie green eyes narrowed slightly as they slowed to a walk, the meaning clear.

They were close.

They were close at last.

And he remained unaware.

Unaware of the approaching close to this freedom.

For nothing lasts forever. Not even freedom.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Boom! Chapter 3 people! Things are going to happen soon. Very soon. Ehe~. I am enjoying this. I am enjoying it very much.